xChapter 1x Falling from Grace

Faellon sat on a brilliant white chair, waiting for her brothers Michael, Gabriel, Castiel, and Ezekeiel in the Great White Room. When they had finally come, Faellon hopped off her chair. "Good afternoon brothers! How was the meeting?" She asked, a bright smile on her face.

"Good, little sister. We managed-" Gabriel coughed, nudging Ezekeiel and interrupting him. "-to get permission for you to join us on today's hunt."

"Really? That's wonderful!" Faellon exclaimed. "I'll finally be able to test my skills at archery and tracking!" She hugged her brothers. "Thank you, brothers! How can I ever repay you?"

"You can do my chores every day for the next month." Gabriel teased.

"That is not very becoming of an archangel to say, Gabriel." Castiel pointed out.

"I was only joking, Castiel." Gabriel chided. Michael rolled his eyes, and put an arm around his sister. "Faellon, before we go on the hunt, perhaps a tad preparation and a little extra training would do?"

"That is a wonderful idea, Michael! And perhaps you could all do the preparation and training with me!" Faellon suggested.

"It's settled then." Michael gave a kind smile to his sister.

___________________________

After the siblings finished preparations and extra training, they left on the hunt. Faellon was on high alert when they reached the hunting point, which impressed her brothers. Rustling in the bushes made Faellon turn, using her bow and shooting an arrow at whatever made that noise. A large giant stood up and slammed Faellon into a Great Oak.

"Sister!" Gabriel yelled. He growled and drew his sword.

"Faellon, are you alright?!" Castiel shouted over at her. Faellon was unconscious and was laying on a bed of Sleeping Azalias, which never let anyone who touched them wake up unless they were far, far away from the Azalias. "Faellon!" Michael yelled when she didn't answer. The giant was big and it took all four of the brothers to keep it from attacking Faellon.

Michael slashed one of the monster's arms off. As it screamed in pain and held it's arm, Castiel sliced it's other arm off. It screamed even more. "Ezekeiel, go heal Faellon! We've got it here!"

"Got it!" Ezekeiel sprinted over to Faellon and cursed. "She's in Sleeping Azalias! I can heal her wounds, but I doubt that will wake her up!"

"Then do it!" Gabriel yelled. Ezekeiel gave a curt nod and put his hand over the large gash. He healed the wound and picked up his sister so she at least wouldn't be in the Azalias. Ezekeiel picked up his sword and plunged back into battle when a bright, blinding light erupted and everyone disappeared except for Faellon.

The Azalias died moments later and Faellon woke up. "Michael? Gabriel? Castiel? Ezekeiel?" Faellon looked around and noticed the dead Azalias. "Crap! Sleeping Azalias!" Faellon scrambled to her feet. "My brothers wouldn't leave me here, so where are they?" She called out for her brothers again, when she noticed she was covered in blood. Someone else's blood. "MICHAEL! GABRIEL! CASTIEL! EZEKEIEL!" Thinking the worst, Faellon fell to her knees and cried.

___________________________

Faellon returned to Heaven, her wings drooping and her walking was slow. "Faellon! How was the hunt? Where are our brothers?" Solomen asked.

"I....I don't know. I-I remember hitting a tree, and when I woke up, there were d-dead Sleeping Azalias to my left a-and I-I was covered in blood..." Faellon replied.

"Come with me, Father must know." Solomen took the obviously shaken Faellon to God. He sat her down and explained things to Faellon. She heard everything, hut she didn't speak, not once. Solomen leaned in close to God, and whispered, "The Earl is obviously after Faellon. We need to protect her, but we can't do it up here. And if she finds out..."

"I agree. There is only one way, and I hope, that when the time comes and she learns the truth, that she can forgive me." God replied. "Faellon, come here." Faellon got up. "I'm sorry. But as the only known survivor on the hunt we cannot trust what you say. You are being exiled."

"I know what I know! You're exiling me for something you have no proof of?!" Faellon objected.

"SILENCE! I'm truly sorry Faellon, but this is the only way." God snapped his fingers and Faellon's eyes widened. She screamed in agony as her wings were ripped from her back. After that was done, Faellon fell to the floor and curled up in a ball to deal with the pain she had just gone through. God let the pain pass, then he put her on Earth, in London.