getting ready

When all the shopping was done and I had my outfit for the party and a few other things i decided to go meet up with an old friend. "Remy take me to Kaylee's house." I said and he drove off. When we got there I told Remy to wait in the car. I got out a headed to the door. The door opened to show the small woman i call my best friend. "BELLBELL," she screamed and hugged me. "Hey Kay." I hugged her back.

"What are you doing here." she asked and pulled me to her couch. "Well Slade finally decided to let people see me." i said and giggled at her shocked face. "Wait really that possessive demon is finally done keep you to himself." She said. You see Kaylee is a human and my only human friend, I've known her since we were little. "Yea and anyway I'm starting to get annoyed with him coming home with other womens smells." I said scrunching my nose up in disgust. "HES CHEATING ON YOU?" she gasped. "NoNONO." i said quickly. "He just has some women that won't get the hint." I giggled.

We were there talking for another few hours when someone knocked on the door. Kaylee got up to answer it. Remy walked in. "miss its getting late." he said and i nodded and hugged my friend and said my goodbyes.

At home I started to prepare dinner. (Alfredo and chicken salad.) 

I heard  the door open then close. "Honey I'm hoome." I heard Slade yell from the door. I giggled at him. "You must have had a good day." I laughed.

"Well as good as it could be." He mumbled under his breath. I looked at him for a couple minutes contemplating asking about it. 'I better not' I thought.

"Bella did you buy a dress yet?" Slade asked. "Yes I did." I answered. Our night went on like this we just talked until I ruined it by yawning. "Bella you're tired let's go to bed." I nodded lightly and felt Slades arms go around me and pick me up. I didn't even make it to the bed I just fell asleep in his arms.