D.O.L.L.H.O.U.S.E (Halloween Special)

Killua's POV

I was walking by the street with my skateboard under my armpits. I notice someone ruffling behind the bush. I can sense a strong aura from him. "Oi who goes there?" I asked as I sharpened my fingers. A women in a ragged cloak stood behind the bush. I can't really see her face because of it. ' I wonder how did she got in?' I thought to myself. She grabbed one bottle with a suspicious liquid inside. She trowed into ground like a smoke bomb. (A/N: If you know what I mean)

And then she disappeared. Behind the bush,I saw a pouch with something wriggling inside. I rushed into my house and got in my room then I opened the pouch and I saw a doll and I think its moving away. 'Am I hallucinating?!' I thought.

As I was thinking,I didn't notice that the doll disappeared.

'I wonder where it went'

And I sense something moving under the sheets of my bed. I snatched the sheets to see the doll lying still.

'Am I seeing things?' I thought to myself as I grabbed the doll and placed it on my shelf.

After that I looked at the clock. 7:00 it read. "Well I'm going to sleep" I mumbled to myself as I laid myself on my bed.

Timeskip brought to you by Killua

Reader's POV

'Where am I?' I questioned myself as I looked around the dark room. I quietly climbed down using a piece of string that I found.

"That stupid old hag!" I yelled angrily.

"Who goes there?!" Someone yelled. I tensed up as someone opened the lights. I quickly ran behind the drawer.

'Please don't come...Please don't come...' I chanted as I hear footsteps getting closer.

"Its okay I won't hurt you" The boy said. I felt that I could trust his words. I came out of the drawer. "Woah you're tiny and I thought I'm going crazy" He said. "Hi I'm Killua nice to meet you" He said as he gave me one of his charming smiles. I blushed a bit. "Y-Y/N. You can call me Y/N" I said with a little tint of pink on my cheeks.

Timeskip brought to you Happy

Killua's POV

'Y/N huh?' I thought as I looked at the girl on my bed. I found out that Y/N was cursed. She was cursed by and old witch because she was trying to get the ball of her sister. Unfortunately the witch caught her and she thought that she taking her flowers. Long story short,the witch was about to make her sister a doll but she told the witch that she would do it. And the only way to break the spell was,a human boy must fall in love with her before October 31 midnight.

I admit that I love her but saying "I love you" is so embarrassing.

"Killua do you have siblings?" Y/N asked as she looked at me. "Yep but I only like one of them" I admit as I looked out the window. "Same" She said as sat on the edge of the bed. "My two older brothers are just like sh*t! Those two are players. Playing with every girl they meet. And that's why I like my sister the most" She said with a smile. "Killua I'm glad that you found me. Arigoto!" Y/N said with a toothy grin. "S-stop that i-its embarrassing!" I yelled annoyed. Y/N laughed as she looked at the time. "Well I'm going to bed early so,Oyasumi" I said as I turned the lights off.

"Sayonara Killua"

"Y-Y/N" was the last thing I said before it went completely dark.

Timeskip brought to you by Gon >///<

Author's POV

The sun shined brightly. The sun's rays hit Killua's face. He rubbed his eyes as he sat up from bed. "Ohayo Y/N" Killua said but no reply. He looked at his bed and saw a letter. He picked it up and was shocked cause it read...

If you want to see the girl alive,come to this building and come alone cause if you don't this girl is going to get it.

Killua turned the page and found the map. He dashed out from his room and hoped that Y/N was still okay.

Timeskip brought to you by Y/N

Reader's POV

"Ah!" I screamed as the old hag pulled one of my strings. "Tell me what did he tell you?!" She screamed as continued to pull the string. Blood splattered on the floor. Even though I'm a doll,I still have a heart which pumps blood so...yeah.

"You know that it isn't going to work this way" She said as she placed the scissors on the table. "Maybe I'll go grab a snack. I'll be back" She said as she went out of the door. 'Damn that old hag! Now how am I going to explain this to Killua? Curse this!' I thought as I tried to escape. Clue word tried.

After sometime,I heard yelling upstairs. 'Oi what's happening?! Is there a killer upstairs?'

Soon,the door went flying open. 'Wait could it be the killer...Please don't let him find me...Please don't let him find me...' I chanted in my head.

"Y/N?! Y/N where are you?!" A familiar voice shouted.

'Killua?'

"Killua!" I shouted. "Y/N?! Killua screamed. Killua came rushing towards me. "Y/N? Y/N are you okay?!" Killua shouted as he picked me up and holds me lovingly.

"Y/N...this is all my fault,if I just arrived in time...Y/N please stay with me..." Killua said as he continued to blame himself.

"I-it's okay Killua. I'm fine...it's just a little scratch" I said as I smiled. "A scratch! Look at you! You lost an arm!" Killua said as I giggled. "You know Killua...I really really like you...From the day that I met you,you gave me the reason to live. What I meant to say was...Killua daisuki" I said as I fainted.

Author's POV

"Y/N? Y/N no! Please don't leave me. Y/N I love you too" Killua cried as he hugged Y/N.

Soon,lights began to lit around Y/N. Killua was shocked as Y/N began to float in the air. Soon,a thousand lights started to shine brightly. Killua had to look way cause the light was too darn bright.

After that, a girl was lying on the floor. She had H/C hair. Killua was shocked to see the girl he loved the most was turned back into a human.

"Y/N?"

"Hmm...Killua what happened?" Y/N asked as she rubbed her eyes. "Y/N!" Killua shouted happily as he hugged the girl.

"Please don't scare me like that" He said as they broke the hug.

"I love you Y/N"

"I love you too Killua"

They both said as they both shared a kiss.

A/N

Hi guys *waves* Sorry I didn't update much because of exams. Anyway I hope you like it. And sorry cause I have no emojis on this chapter. I updated on my laptop so yeah. Hopefully I could make a Halloween Special for my two or should I say three Killua x Reader books. Oh and also for my Len x Reader book. I hope you read it minna!

Please Comment,Vote and Stay Cute

Bye-bye