"We-We really shouldn-" Joshua groaned as the cherry cheek boy began to leave wet, open kisses at his clothed cock. "T-Tyler-"

"Ya' don't want me?" Tyler pouted, his plump lips looking luscious as ever, and Joshua tipped his head back, eyes tight as he thought of something to say.

"O-Of course I-I do, b-but you're t-too youn-" He desperately tried to form, but Tyler was giving him a giggle in return, and leaving more wet kisses before roughly removing Joshua's underwear, cutting the older boy off as his clothes pooled at his ankles.

"T-Tyler wa-"

"Ya' know, I saw ya'." Tyler grinned, eyeing Joshua's hard cock before kissing at the tip. "I saw ya' watchin' that day, an' I didn't mind at all, big boy. M'quite flattered."

"T-Tyler, I-I didn't mean-" Joshua eyes widened, staring at Tyler in disbelief as the boy slowly used his tongue to lick the underside of his cock, and wrapping his plump lips around the head teasingly. The older brunet flung his head back, words mushing together as stumbled a bit against the sink, and clutching the edge tightly.

"F-Fuck, T-Tyler."

A pop, and innocent eyes looking up at him, staring at each reaction as Joshua looked back down to meet them. And he watched, Joshua watched when Tyler licked at his palm before wrapping his hand around Joshua's cock in a stroking motion, watching when Tyler fucking giggled at his groan, and let a lewd remark form out of those beautiful cherry red lips.

"I like ya' watchin' me, big boy. Want ya' to watch me as take ya' down my throat, 'kay?" And before Joshua could really think, the angel that he saw at the river, that he fucking dreamed about for a month, wondering when he was ever going to see him again, but was now on his knees, taking all of him down his throat, and meeting the base of his cock as he fucking swallowed around his girth.

Joshua let out a heavy pant, a whine escaping him, as he tangled his fingers through Tyler's curls with a tight grasp on them, relishing in how soft they were, and whispering soft chants of how good Tyler was. The older brunet realized he couldn't push the angel of his dreams away when Tyler's tone was so sincerely sinful in such a way.

"T-Tyler, fu-fuck, s'beautiful."

Tyler only hummed in response, locked eyes never leaving as he sucked up and teased his tongue at Joshua's head. The boy pulled away, a string of saliva connecting to Joshua's cock as he rubbed his hand against the slick warmth, biting his lip Joshua groaned at the sight.

"Wanna fuck my mouth?" The cherry cheek brunet giggled.

"Yes, please." Joshua moaned breathlessly.

Without hesitation, Tyler licked another strip up the underside of Joshua's cock, enveloping his plump lips around the red tip, and bobbing his head with the pace of Joshua's hand as he pressured him. Joshua found himself tightening his fingers in Tyler's hair, pushing him down more and more until Tyler met the base of Joshua's cock with his lips.

"Ya' look so pretty with your lips wrapped around my cock like that, angel." Joshua chuckled fervently, and groaning as Tyler hummed in response. "Th-Think ya' can hold it for me?"

Tyler's eyes watered a bit, nodding the best he could before meeting the base again and swallowing around Joshua's cock with a trembling moan rising in his throat. Joshua held the curls tightly, letting Tyler swallow around his whole length before pulling the cherry cheek brunet off of him with a gasp, spit connecting to the angry red tip and watery eyes filling up as he tried to catch his breath.

"A-Again." Tyler whined, bouncing slightly against his knees in anticipation as he looked desperately up to Joshua with those fucking gorgeous, innocent eyes of his. "Again, p-please."

Joshua couldn't deny Tyler.

That angel.

"F-Fuck."

Calloused fingers tightening again, rushing to push the cherry cheek brunet down back down on his cock, relishing in the warmth that Tyler's mouth provided, and heat pervading his body at the delicate hums Tyler made. And the brunet took, swallowing around Joshua with ease, and gagging as it met the back of his throat. Tyler's eyes rolling back at the feeling, found himself feeling his own hard cock, and palming it as he moved his hips in pace with Joshua's thrusts.

"T-Tyler- Fuck, m'gonna come."

Tyler only sucked harder, opening his eyes wide as they began to fill up with water again, and taking all of Joshua he could before meeting at the base again, and swallowing all.

Joshua cursed, letting out a loud moan as his own watery eyes met the angel on his knees, and breathlessly letting out a sharp whine as he moved his hips back to only thrust shallowly back into Tyler's mouth. A bright, white light flashed through his vision as Joshua felt his body convulse from the pressure, coming into Tyler's mouth as the brunet desperately tried to swallow it all up.

Tyler let out small whines, sucking and using his tongue to lap up the salty liquid into his mouth, and swallowing once he pulled away from Joshua's spent cock. The older brunet tried to pull away from the feeling of oversensitivity when Tyler licked at Joshua's tip, tonguing at the hole before licking at his plump lips, fingers cleaning up his mouth before sucking on them lustfully.

"T-Tyler-"

"Shhh." Tyler teased, meeting Joshua's height as he pressured his hips against the older boy's. "I came in my undies, because of you, big boy."

"Fuck."

The cherry cheek boy wrapped his arms around Joshua's neck, leaning on him as he connected their lips in a feverous, lustful kiss. Joshua groaned into it, hands wrapping around Tyler's hips to pull him closer, running the tips under the boy's shirt and down to grip tightly to Tyler's plump butt, relishing in the delicate gasp that he pulls.

"You're so fuckin' hot." Joshua whispered as Tyler giggled yet fucking again, and rattling his muscles like the honey it spewed.

"Well, there's plenty of more where that came from, big boy." Tyler grinned, landing a timid kiss to the older boy's lips. "Also, m'only eighteen."

Joshua's knees felt incredibly weak.

🌿🌌🌿
- 麻美