I'll never hurt you.

"Alright class if x-z=5 what is the value of x & z?" I was sitting in class with Ariel, I wasn't paying attention to anything this teacher was speaking, me & Ariel was too busy chatting it up about our men

"Girl let me tell you, Aaron is a freak, this nigga put ice cream on my pussy & ate it off oh my god" Ariel Squealed, I laughed & said "Oh my god, are you serious, how it felt" "shit, amazing, had me speaking spanish" We laughed & high fived eachother.

I was relieved the school day was over. When I got home I kicked off my shoe's and sat on the couch my head was killing me nobody was home and Jason wasn't next door so I decided to take a li'l nap.

________________________

Jason's Pov

"How much you wan bet ya wack ass team gon' lose my nigga" I said to Aaron. "Nigga let me kick this fly shit to you, my team ain't losing son, and that's ona money" Aaron spoke. We was chilling at the trap house wit a couple of our boys & some ho's watching the game and getting a lil work done. Aaron and I was debating on who was gon lose or not when I got a text from my nigga O saying he hosting a party at Mogul's tonight. I told him no doubt me & my niggas a slide through.

12pm..

I was at my crib getting ready, I threw on a pair of tru's , a gucci button up & some pradas yeah a nigga was looking fly tonight. Earlier in the day I went by checked Tay and brought her over to my crib for the night she was a little upset that I was going out and leaving her here by herself but she'll be a'ight.

"Ight bae I'm out" I said to Tay "Ight baby, be safe & don't have to much fun" she smiled even though I saw the sad look in her eyes, "I'm not ma" I kissed her on the lips & headed out, mane I had to hurry cus' that li'l sad look she was giving was gon' make me stay.

I pulled up to Mogul's and headed in, the club was OD packed without a doubt, I went up to V.I.P to chill with my niggas, they had strippers all in our V.I.P mane them jawns was somethin' nice but I got something much better waitin' at home.

After I done had a few drinks in me, I noticed shawty eyeing me from across the room she must of saw me looking at her cus' she came over & whispered in my ear "I'll show you a good time baby" as she rubbed my thigh, I was to drunk & I wanted some pussy right now & there & shawty was looking good as hell.

We went ina bathroom & I got my lil quickie off, her name was keisha shawty was all up on me all night I ain't mind cus she was cute wit a fat ass so I flirted back she gave me her number which I intended on not using but I took it anyways & went back to go chill wit my boys. I'll admit O can throw a party I went to go holla at him real quick then I got up out of there.

________________________

Taisha's Pov ;

It was already a quarter to 2 and Jason wasn't home yet, I'm annoyed cause what I don't get is how he bring me here talking bout' he wanna spend time wit me but a hour later this nigga going out its whatever though I just know I'm not catching zzz till my baby come in.

I sat up watching tv when I got a text from a unknown number, the fuck who would be texting me at this time I thought to myself as I opened the message. I couldn't believe my eyes, it was a picture of Jason all hugged up on some bitch smiling and shit. I admit she was cute but ain't have shit on me.

I started to cry not cause I was hurt but because I was angry because I will never do no shit to betray Jason like that. I was interrupted by my thoughts when Jason came stumbling into the room.

____________________________

Jason's Pov ;

I came stumbling into the house, I was drunk ass hell all I wanted to do was go to sleep. I stumbled into the room and saw a angry Tay "Heeeey baby" I said as I took off my shoes and shirt.

"Nigga don't hey baby me, what the fuck is this shit!" she threw the phone at me. I picked up the phone and looked at it, it was a poc of me & that ho' keisha. Damn she must of took it when I was on the verge of being drunk as hell I thought to myself. "Man this just a pic wit some ho' in the club baby its nothing serious damn" I replied. "Oh yeah so I guess if you here at home and I go out wit my girls and I'm out taking pics with a nigga I can just say oh baby its just some nigga in the club its nothing right!" She shot back. "A'ight See that's where you wrong cause' any nigga that even think about steppin' to you gon get his shit knocked off."

"Whatever Jason, I thought you were different from these other niggas, just take me home now"

"You staying right here, fuck you mean I am different, I'm the realist nigga you'll ever have"

"Whatever Jason I don't care bout shit you saying" She spoke as she walked out the room door.

"Where the fuck you think you going?"

"None of your damn business go finish flicking it up with your ho'!"

She pushed passed me, putting on.her sweater and sneakers, I could here little sniffles coming from her, Is she really crying? I thought to myself. I was just standing in the middle of the room watching her attempt to tie her sneaker but she couldn't get it cause' her hands kept shaking.

I went over to her and lightly grabbed her hand. She snatched it away and looked up at me. It shot a pain through my heart when I saw that my baby girl was crying, her eyes were red rimmed and her nose was red. I thought she was just tryna fuck wit me cause I ain't stay home but I could tell that that picture really hurt her.

"C'mon ma don't be mad at me that picture really wasn't bout nun" I said.

"So then why did you take a pic wit her then?" She spoke her voice shaky.

"Man Ion know, cus I was drunk I ain't really know what I was doing why you crying?"

"Cus I'm tired of getting my feelings hurt, I love you Jason and I don't want you to hurt me, you promised you wouldn't member"

She sounded like a little baby, when she said that and I saw how hurt she was. "Yeah I remember and Ima keep my word, baby I'm sorry you forgive a nigga?" I half smiled

"Well then keep ya word, and yeah I forgive you baby" She smiled.

"Seee that's the smile I was looking for!" I tickled her and kissed her lips, she laughed. "Well keep me happy don't make me sad" "I won't ma nomore this the last, can't have my boo crying I love you ma"

"I love you too baby." We laid down on the sofa I was happy she forgave me I don't like when she cry's I'm kinda upset wit myself for even giving attention to that ho' knowing I got Tay. I shrugged it off and pulled Tay closer to me, kissed her forehead and dozed off.

(A/N : Tay is short for Taisha, btw its gonna get more interesting just be patient with me this is my first book :(

NEXT MORNING :