Why I Love Lovelyz ? [ My Answer]

This is my answer for my own questions hehehe!! Here we go~

1. How you know about Lovelyz ?

= From Infinite YAMO to JiAe Delight Solo interview on I'm Yoo JiAe. While I watch YAMO and I read the comments someone said that JiAe now already debut as girl group, then I see JiAe Delight interviews and watch it. First impression when I watch that interview JiAe look very !!! cute different from Elephant JiAe in YAMO hahaha she is angel !! Conclusion I know Lovelyz from our Angel JiAe!

2. The first song you hear from Lovelyz?

= JiAe Delight / Lovelyz Hi~

3. The best Lovelyz title song?

= of course AhChoo because Lovelyz8 😻

4. Describe why you love Lovelyz member?

a) Baby Soul
- our strong leader ever! She is really cute for me, I love her so~ much. She is my bias wreckers list hehehe. I love how she take care for each member in lovelyz. I hope in the future she will get Attention & she can sing rap for Lovelyz upcoming title song! Plz woollim~

 I hope in the future she will get Attention & she can sing rap for Lovelyz upcoming title song! Plz woollim~

Look how pretty our Soul~~ my 2nd Bias kekeke!

b) JiAe

- Auww~ JiAe I feel so happy to know her and I really glad know Lovelyz from her. And~ she really cute !! Sometimes she act grandmother in Lovelyz hahaha so~ cute. I know she want be an actress than idol but Woollim ask she to be a idol!! I glad she be a part of Lovelyz and I hope she can act on drama one day!!

 I know she want be an actress than idol but Woollim ask she to be a idol!! I glad she be a part of Lovelyz and I hope she can act on drama one day!!

c) JiSoo

- my beloved fox JiSoo!! You know I love you so~ much. Your determination to be an idol amazed me! Forget all~ your hard times and be happy. I'm proud coz your beauty get attention now and my dream is you can participated in Korean Historical Drama hehehe !! I'm Historical Drama lover and your Real Man is the best even you not have a lot screen times I still happy for it! See your cry always make me hurt but when see you laugh that's is the best things ever of my life!!