▬ Info

What is our motive?

It's very simple really. To give Otaku's an opportunity they might or might not have already. Making friends with people like them, having fun etc. 

What will you be doing?

Magazines, books, contests, tutorials, awards, clubs etc.

When will all this be done?

This community is new and it is still undergoing constructions. We are short on members but I assure you we will try our best to finish it all in short notice.

What are the magazines about?

The magazines will keep you updated on the anime world. Which anime is gonna come out, which is ending etc. We will also give some rants, interviews with some famous authors in Wattpad ( the ones that write fanfics ) and advice on which books you should read on Wattpad.

How do we become a worker or admin?

2 chapters after this will be about the empty spots we have and the one after that will show you how to become a member.

Will you slack off?

I have seen many community's slack off and it pisses me off. We will not tolerate slackers over here and we will always update in due date.

What will happen if a worker slacks off?

If they do not have a good reason or a reason at all they will get a strike. If that person gets three strikes they will be fired.

How do they know they have a strike?

At first they will be informed through pm and later on there will be an ex near their name.

How does the awards work?

First you will have to choose which award you want to participate in. 

There is the Writing award. Team Work award. Graphics/Drawings award.

In the writing award you will have categories. Each category will be an anime that is known in Wattpad. For example : Naruto, Attack on Titan, Fairy Tail, Kuroko no Basket etc. Whoever gets the most votes will be the winner. However there will be a category named Judges Choice. You could put any anime fanfic you want because we will only be judging you on the story line.

In the team work award you will have to choose a team. Team Blue, Team Red and Team Black. Only 12 people per team. We will give you some activities and whoever finishes them successfully with team effort will be the winner. Although if there is no team effort you will loose.

In the Graphics/Drawings award you will submit your graphics or drawings and our graphics team will judge you.

What is graphics team?

Graphics team are a member of workers in the graphics section. There will be the head of the Graphics and other workers. The head of graphics will make sure no one slacks off and will also assign each team member on what job they should do. Lets say I need 2 book covers the Graphics Head will choose 2 different member to make them.

READ THE RULES IF INTERESTED IN JOINING SO YOU WOULD KNOW WHAT TO DO.

Hopefully all your questions were answered, if not write it in the comments and we will definitely answer. Thank you and have a nice day everyone!