The reveal

Summary: if this was how the show ended I'd be disappointed, but I had this dream and I thought "oh lord I need to write this".Toby is A, and here are his reasons. Spoby fluff!

"We know it's you, wren!" Aria screams.

"Let's finish this the easy way." Hanna adds, pulling out her gun.

Hanna aims the gun at the person down the hallway.

The person slowly walks towards them, and there's something so extremely familiar about him.

Spencer can tell it isn't wren, but she shakes those thoughts away. She didn't want to think they were wrong, again.

She just wanted it to be over. She was so tired of her friends pushing her to find out everything. Maybe if this all ended, they could be normal.

The person raises there hands.

Another person comes up behind them, also raising there hands.

The person behind them immediately takes off their mask, however.

It's Yvonne.

"We just want this to be over." She says, with a frown on her face.

"What about Toby? What about-" Spencer is cut off with all the girls gasps.

Toby is the other A.

Toby frowns even more than Yvonne and even begins tearing up as Spencer scampers away.

Yvonne gently grabs her, enough to restrain her.

Spencer feels like she's having a panic attack. "J-just let me go! I won't tell-" "Spencer, just listen to Toby. Just calm down and listen to Toby." Yvonne says, loosening her grip on Spencer.

Toby pushes past all of the other girls.

"You all can leave now!" Toby snaps.

"No, not without Spencer!" Emily yells, trying to shove past Toby.

The other three follow quickly behind.

"I'm gonna give her an explanation and let her go, please just let me!" Toby begs.

"We deserve and explanation to!" Aria yells.

Toby sighs.

"All of you, against the wall then." Toby says.

Yvonne lets Spencer out of her loose grip and they all scamper to the wall, Hanna hiding her gun behind her.

"First off, all of you except Spencer are bitches." Yvonne says, rather loudly.

Toby gives her a disappointed look, but nods.

"In fact, you've all been extremely mean to Spencer." Toby says.

Emily has a look of pain in her eyes, and her and Toby make brief eye contact.

"You're adults now, we're all adults now. This is all supposed to be over... It was all supposed to be over 5 years ago." Toby sighs.

"Just tell us the story already." Alison begs, speaking up for once.

"Me and Yvonne have been good friends since we were 10." Toby admits.