Luke- Let's just hope so.

While, they were talking someone came on the intercom to make and announcement.

( Now the flight to '' Ocean City '' is  now boarding, so get in line )

The whole group now hurried to be first in line and they made it because they were sitting right there. This should be a good thing to set the good mood for the start of their vacation.

On the plane 

  When they got on the plane they found their seats that were assigned to them.

1. Rory and Jess

2. Paris and Lane

3. Lorelai and Luke 

4. Sookie and Jackson.

Once they all sat down they waited for all the other passengers to aboard the plane✈. After they all get on they will have to go through a standard safety test. This test will tell them what to do in an emergency and find the safety exits and things. Once they got through it in a half hour they would be on their way to the destination here.

The flight✈ attendant- Now that we are done here with the safety meeting you all can use your tablets💻 and laptops💻 to do what you want with til we land. Just turn off all cell phones💻. Thank you!!!!

Now with that they all did what they wanted. They had their laptops💻 and tablets in their carry on bags when they packed everything. That would help keep them busy till then. Jess and Rory watched a movie on netflix while he was reading a book📕, Rory brought some books📕 on the trip as well. She never goes without one. Lane and Paris was talking to get to know each other because they don't know much about each other at all. This flight✈ was fine that they have people here that they love to keep them company. When the flight✈ was over they all arrived at 12:30pm, so everyone got off the plane✈ and went to find out where the baggage claim was for their flight✈. They found an employee who worked at the airport✈ who took them straight to it and then they went to get the stuff they brought with them. This was kind of a slow process. It took them 15 mins to find all of it. At least nothing got lost in transit while they were at the home🏡 airport✈. That wouldn't be good. 

 Lorelai- Now we all have our bags and luggage we will go out off the airport✈ and get on this bus that will take us to the condo🏬 we will be staying at for two weeks. This will be what we call home🏡 for that time, so when we say meet you at home🏡 it means the condo🏬. So, let's go and enjoy ourselves and get settled into the condos🏬 before we make plans to do things here. 

They all agreed with what she was saying and went out to catch the bus🚌 before it took off without them. It would be taking off in 10 mins. So, they rushed to the front door and out it. They spotted the bus🚌 and boarded it right away.

      Once they got on the bus the bus🚌 took off and went on it's way to the condo🏬 where they would be staying. They were hoping that the ride didn't take too long because they were too excited to get there. When they arrived to the condo🏬 it was 1:30pm. Everyone got out of the bus🚌 and unloaded the luggage. The bus took off to go to the next destination for the day. They all got their stuff and went inside. There was a registration desk there and they had to check in to get the keys🔑 for the places they will be at in the building. Their condos🏬 were right next to each other and facing the beach. That was a great view and they have a patio as well. The man gave each of them the phone📱 numbers for the rooms, so they could call each other if they needed to while they were there. Once they got everything they needed from the man at the desk they were gonna head up, but Lorelai wanted to talk to them first. 

Lorelai- We are all gonna go up to the condos🏬 and get settled in. Soak in the view and then I will call to tell you what's next before we go eat.

Rory- That sounds like a good plan to us. Can't wait to get things started.

With that they all went to the condos that were assigned to them. Each condo🏬 has two bedrooms with tvs📺, a kitchen with things they needed, a living room, a table to eat at and a bathroom. This was nice set up they had in these places. They all couldn't believe how nice they were. They all figured out what room they wanted and put their things in there. Rory was gonna room with Jess and Paris was with Lane. 

      They all looked around the condo🏬 and took pictures of it to have the memories of this place when they leave here. No one wanted to miss anything here. They went out on the patio to look at the view and it was amazing here. Paris and Lane was gonna start to unpack their things while Rory and Jess were out on the patio spending some time together. They wanted to wait till tonight to start unpacking all their stuff. Lane took a picture of them before she started to do anything. They were just happy to  make it here and get to have this experience here. 

     Meanwhile, In the other condo🏬 The adults all were looking around the place and unpacking the stuff they brought. They thought the place was amazing and the view was, too. Lorelai and Sookie took pictures and they all got pictures n the patio as well. Lorelai looked in her purse once she got done with some stuff she was doing to get out the number for the car rental place, so they could find out when the cars they requested would be able to be picked up.

Lorelai phone call 

The car rental- Hello! 

Lorelai- HI, I am calling to confirm a car rental under Gilmore. 

The car rental- I see you registered for 5 cars.

Lorelai- Yes, that's correct.

The car rental- They are here ready for you to pick up. We will let you each pick which on you want to drive and register it when you get here. 

Lorelai- What time will you be closing?

The car rental- 5pm.

( It was 3:30pm now, so she would have to get them to the place soon )

Lorelai- We will be right over.

Soon as she got off the phone she called over to Rory's room to talk to her. When the phone rang Rory went to answer it.

Rory- Hello!!!

Lorelai- We all need to leave to go to the car rental place to get the cars🚗 we will be  using here. They close at 5pm, so let's move it.

Rory- ok

when she got off the phone she told everyone to grab what they need, so they could go get the cars and then they will go somewhere to eat as well.

    They all got into a van like cab🚕 to go to the car rental place. This will be the only time they will have to be in a cab🚕 for the trip. All of them can't wait to get a car🚗 to drive while they were there. THey weren't sure how they were gonna be getting around while they were here til Lorelai had this set up for them. Once the cab🚕 got there they tipped the driver and then went into the building. When they got in there they all went up to the desk. The man was standing there and he started to talk to them when they got done approaching them.

The man- How may I help you today?

Lorelai- I called a little bit ago and you told me that you had the 5 cars🚗 for us.

The man- Ah!!!! Mrs Gilmore.Right this way. 

So, with that they all followed the man outside to look at the cars🚗 and picked the car🚗 they each wanted. It took them 5 mins to decide on what they wanted to drive then they went in the building to finish up the paperwork now, so they all could drive away in the cars. About 20 mins later they all were able to drive away in the cars, so they all were going to a nearby restaurant to eat some dinner. They haven't eaten since they had that toast before they all left the house🏠 to get here. They ended up going to a nice restaurant to eat that the guy told them about that was down the road. After they got done eating they all found their way back to the condo for the evening to relax and finish getting things settled in for the evening.