chapter 20

Now when the alarms went off at 6 am everyone jumped up and started to get ready to be out of the house🏠 by 7:30 am. They all couldn't wait to get out of here this morning. While, they were getting ready Luke made them all some coffee☕ and toast to eat so they don't get sick on the plane✈.This was fast and easy to make while all the rest of them get ready. He never takes long to get his stuff on. Everybody was rushing to get done and be on time today. 7:30 am was approaching fast and they all got their things in their cars🚗 and then made sure everything was turned off before they left the house. Once that was taken care of they all were on their way to the airport✈. They all were gonna leave there cars there at the airport✈ while they were gone. 

      When they all got to the airport✈ it was 8:30 am. They all parked their cars and got their luggage and carry on bags. The airport✈ had a shuttle bus that was included with the flight✈, so they all hurried to catch it before it left. This was gonna save them a lot of time from walking🚶 to the door of the airport. The ride was only gonna take like 5 mins to get there.  once they got to the door they grabbed all their stuff and went inside. Rory saw the line where they have to check their bags in at and make sure how much they weigh. If they weigh more then 40 pounds then they will have to pay an extra $25 for them. They all were hoping that they were not gonna have to do that. But they all had the money just in case. About 20 mins  late they were at the counter and everyone got their luggage checked in and they all were in the clear with the weigh in. The  group was happy about that. Now they had to go through security to make sure things were safe here and then they were in the clear to get on the plane✈. When they got in line they had to wait for a little bit because there was a line of people also waiting ahead of them before they got there. 

Paris- Hope this line moves a little faster here because I don't like to wait in long lines for a long time.

Rory- Paris, you will be fine. Just calm down and let them do their jobs.

Lane- It will be worth the wait once we get through it. We won't have much longer till we get on the plane✈ once we are out of  it.

Rory- lane, has a good point here. So, let's just wait for us to get done here and be free of this.

When it was time for them to get through the security they all tried hard to make it go by quickly. When they got through every thing it was 9:30am.

Lorelai- Now before we get on the plane✈ we all should go to the restroom🚽, so we don't have to keep getting up and down on the plane✈. The less movement we make on the plane✈ the less chance we have of getting motion sickness.

Luke- That sounds like a good idea. 

So, when they got to the place where they were gonna be aboarding the plane soon they all saw the restroom🚽 and went inside. They all were gonna meet right outside of them when they were done. 

     The group all got done with using the restroom🚽, so now they all walked over to the terminal where they would be aboarding the plane and sat done for a few mins til they got the call to aboard the plane. They had about 20 mins to wait.

Sookie- This is so exciting now that it is real to all of us.

Jackson- The wait for this is gonna pay off if everything goes well. 

Luke- Everyone better be on their best behavior while we are there and don't get into any trouble. 

( Luke was looking at Jess when he said that because he attends to cause trouble and piss people off.)

Rory- Everything should be fine. Don't worry too much. We are all adults here and we all have changed now. We aren't like we were when we were teens.