Baker Chica X Sweet tooth (Male)Reader

You had a major sweet tooth, and you would basically go down to the bakery and get some cookies or cake. The bakery was owned by a feminine female named Chica, she would be generous enough to give you free treats because she knew you craved sweets.

  It was the best bakery in your neighborhood, but that's not the whole reason why you go there. You had a huge crush on chica the beautiful blonde, and you would try to flash some light flirts at her. Chica doesn't really notice your flirtings or liking on her. Sooner or later you knew you would have to confess your feelings to her if you wanted to win her heart.

  Right now, you are taking a normal stroll to the bakery enjoying the cool breeze outside. You had arrived after a 10 minute walk there, and you were standing by the doors. "Hmm..what should i get today....cake?....cookies?....orr...donuts?" You asked yourself. You though about it for a while with your e/c eyes wandering around looking for the answer.

  "Ah, i know maybe some cupcakes i like them a lot." You answered. You fixed your hair and clothes freshining up a bit before walking in the bakery. "Oh hi there y/n, how's it going?" Chica chirped, flashing a warm smile to you. It made your heart flutter to see that sweet smile. "Hey Chica, everything going smooth today, and what about you my lady?" You replyed smiling, walking up to the ordering counter where chica was standing behind it.

"Eh, other day's have been better, but  now that your here i know my day has brightened completely!" Chica burst in enthusiasm. "Great." You said, placing a hand on the counter letting it rest there.

  "So y/n what would it be today?" Chica questioned, brushing the flour off her apron. "Some f/t cupcakes would be nice, please." You replyed. "Ok that'd be $5 please." Chica says, grinning. You reached into your pocket for your wallet and pulled out $5, handing it kindly to her. "Thank you and I'll be back with your cupcakes, it would take a while to bake them hot and fresh though just to let you know y/n." Chica reassured.

"Ok, that's fine by me." You replyed. With that chica walks into the kitchen to make some cupcakes for you. While that was being done, you had an idea. The bakery had just opened up and you were the first one there, so that ment you and chica were alone. You decided that now would be a perfect time to confess to chica your love.

It would be now or never, before the other jocks get to her. You sighed and looked around and thought, 'huh the rest of the co-workers aren't here, I guess chica is usually the first up and early person here, ah whatever stop thinking about that y/n l/n you need to go back there and confess to her now before ugh bonnie my worst enemy gets to her.'

You shook off the nervousness that you were feeling and walked into the kitchen where chica was. With a passionate feeling you opened the kitchen door. There you saw chica putting the frosting on the cupcakes you wanted.

  She looked up from the third cupcake she was putting pink frosting on. "Hey y/n, what are you doing back here?" Chica asked, looking at you confused. "Oh i just came here to tell you something in private, i mean nobody is in here right?" You said. "Y-yea, so come over here, come tell me what you want to say." Chica questered.

  You smiled brightly your e/c eyes shining brighlty, and started walking towards her. You stood there in front of her, and you gave her eye contact. She smiled her cheeks turning a blushing shade of red. "Chica, we've been friends for a long time and i really like your personality...you make my heart flutter whenever im around you, and you blow me away with your beauty. I as your best friend will confess these feelings to you now and say...I love you, will you be my girlfriend?" You asked proudly, and holding her hands in yours.

  Chica's cheeks were really red and she smiled even brighter. "Yes y/n, i will be your girlfriend!" She squealed, giving you a tight hug. You did a silent 'YES!' motion with your fist, and you returned the hug. The next thing you know chica took her froster and she put some on her finger, then she put the frosting on her finger on your nose. "There you go, I'll let you my little frosting on my cake." Chica giggled.

  You chuckled and you took some frosting on your finger and you put it on Chica's nose. "And you'll be my sweet cupcake." You joked. You both laughed and wiped the frosting of ya'll nose.

   Chica then was leaning on the counter and she was giving you that 'sexy' stare. You smirked and asked, "What is on your mind chica?" She smirks and guesters you over with her finger. You go over to her, and she grabs your collar and whispers into your ear seductively, "Kiss me, y/n I'm all yours now." She lets go of your collar.

  You pull her close to you and you kiss her soft lips. Tongues sliding agaisnt each other and you claiming her mouth. You both pulled then away. "Wow, y/n you're a good kisser.~" Chica admired. "Thanks, and i dont think you need to worry about those cupcakes...i already have my special cupcake right here by me." You flirted.

  Chica smiled and she kissed you again more passionately.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS ONESHOT GUYS AND I THINK I DID GOOD, IDK BUT LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS AND I WILL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT ONESHOT (waves at you saying) BYE BYEEEEEEE