First meeting

"Mia, hurry up beta or else we're gonna be late!" Her mother shouted from downstairs while she was getting ready in her room.

Mia is a 25 year old who lives in London with her parents she's a lonely child but very spoiled by her parents, she use to live in India when she was younger but then moved to London and her father Prakash Mehra became one of the most successful men in the country along by his side his best friend and partner Jagjit Kabir, and now they were heading to the airport to go back to India and attended a wedding there it's been 14 years since she last been there.

She was looking beautiful in a gray sweatshirt, colorful tights and her green sneakers. Her hair was In a bun she didn't put any make up and wore oversized glasses, she grabbed her black handbag and went to the car.

"Where are we gonna meet them ?" Ujjala asked.

"At the gate..."

"Meet who ?" Mia asked confused.

"My friend and his family, they are also invited to the wedding so we all are going together."

"Your friend...?" Mia looked at her father.

"Yeah, Jigjit Kabir."

"Oh..."

~

"Mom, how long are we gonna stay there ?" Jai asked.

"For about three-Four months..." He choked on his coffee the one his drinking.

"What!!!"

"Yeah, it's been 14 years since we last been to India you are 27 now and last time you were there I think you were about...13 years old." His father said and Jai sighed.

"God damn it..."

"Watch your mouth!" His mother glared at him and he just stared out the window.

"By the way, Paraksh and his family are coming with us I think they already reached the airport."

"Oh, great I missed Ujjala I haven't seen her in a while." Anju said and Jigjit smiled while Jai just stared out the window.

Jai is 27 year old lives in London with his parents they moved here because of his dad's work and his father became one of the most successful men in the country along by his side his best friend and partner Paraksh Mehra, After Jai moved to London and grow up there he became a totally different person he's also a lonely child even though he and Mia lived in the same city for the past 14 years and their parents were best friends they never really met, he didn't really wanted to go back to India but he was forced to go.

By surprise both cars reached at the airport at the same time and Prakash was about to go out but Mia stopped him.

"Dad..."

"Yes, darling ?"

"How long are we gonna stay there ?" She asked biting her lower lip hoping not too long.

"Three-four months, why ?" Her hopes were crashed in second.

"But dad, That's so long I can't stay all these months there!"

"I knew you were going to say this, that's why I didn't want to tell you now step out and let's go!" It s wasn't a question but a command.