50 shades Of black

by @FraggleJess

    " Andy laid me down on the bed and straddled me. He crashed our lips together and I kissed back, just as forcefully, just as hungrily. He then licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance which I happily granted. We fought for dominance and Andy won. He started exploring every inch of my mouth as I tangled my hands in his long hair and pulled slightly, which made him moan. I started palming him through his jeans and he let out a series of heavy moans. I flipped us over so I was on top and removed my top. Andy traced my outlaw tattoo and sat up so he could kiss me. He grazed his lips over mine and left a trail of wet kisses along my jaw line. He started to travel down my neck so I tilted my head, giving him easier access. When he found my sweet spot he started to suck at it. I threw my head back in pleasure and moaned. He removed his top and I pushed him back down trailing a line of kisses from his collar bone to his waistband. I tugged slightly and kissed him through his jeans. Andy pulled me back up to face him and flipped us over, he stripped me and then took me in his mouth. At first he went slow but he started speeding up and took me deeper and deeper until I felt myself hit the back of his throat. I released and he swallowed my load. "Please..Andy" I breathed.

"What is it baby?"

"Ugh....I... I want you inside of me." I stuttered

"If that's what you want." Andy said with a smirk. He flipped me over on all fours and I heard his zipper and the sound of his pants hitting the floor.

"You ready?" He questioned. I just simply nodded And then he whispered in my ear seductively.....

"Good. I'm going to make you scream my name." He gripped my hips with his hands and slowly slid into me. I let out a scream of pain but when he started thrusting the lain quickly turned into pleasure. I thrust my hips back and let out a moan. He was fucking me rough, hard, and fast, just the way I like it. He hit my sweet spot and I moaned his name . This must've sent him over the edge because shortly after, he released in me and collapsed next to me.

"Fuck Ashley.." He panted. "You're amazing"

I blushed and buried my head in his chest. I felt his arms snake around my waist and I heard him whisper..... 

"I love you Ashley"

"I love you too Andy"