Chapter 1

October 4, 2014

    Dear Mum,

           It's my birthday today...... I am eighteen today, the big year I have been waiting for all my life. It's been 12 years since you passed away,  leaving me in this monster of World all myself. Anyways today is special, more special than any of my birthdays..... You know why? Because today I am finally going to escape.

                   ~Alexandria

As I finished writing, I gave the clock a glance. It read 8:00. "Oh crap, crap, crap, I am late Alex you are so dumb" I panicked as realization drowned me that I am late. I rushed out of my bed and went into the bathroom to get ready.

I took my black leggings and a red sweater with a black choker and black fuzzy socks that I had taken out last night and quickly threw them on. I put my long black hair in a high pony tail and gave my moms picture a kiss before rushing out of my tiny room.

My room is not really a room, it's an attic. It's not that my dad doesn't have any money to get me a real room, no he has tons. He basically bathes in money. He is a drug dealer and makes tons of money. I live in a huge house or should I say a mansion with many, many rooms, but I am given the attic to stay.

I live with my dad, sister, and my dad's men. None of them like me. My dad hates me because he thinks I look too much like my mom and he doesn't like looking at my face, hence I live in the attic. My sister doesn't like me either.... I don't really know why. I have never done anything to her, but she still hates me. My dad's men are all perverts. Every time I look at them, they give me lustful looks. Which is the number one reason I don't mind staying in the attic.

As I got in the kitchen I quickly took out the crate of eggs along with pancake mix, waffle mix, and all the other necessities. I made scrambled eggs, pancakes, and waffles for all the people in the house. Then I took some fruits and cut them out and made a fruit salad. I put all that on the breakfast table and walked back in the kitchen taking off my apron. Looking at the clock it was only 8:43, I sighed.

Turning on the faucet to wash my hands, I hiss as the water comes in contact with my numerous bruises, just then noticing the new addition of a burn. "Looks like my body has become numb to all these bruises" I muttered as tears gathered in my eyes, but I didn't let them fall.

"Hey slut" My sister, Aubrey smirked as she walked by the kitchen into the dining hall where her breakfast laid. I glared at her back, but just muttered a small good morning. Just as I was about to start the dishes I heard the chatters of my fathers men walk by.

"Hey Alex," I heard one of my favorite person in the house say. I quickly turned around to see my friend Jacob smiling at me. Jacob is my best friend actually my only friend. He understands me more than anyone and has always been there for me no matter what. The only downside about him, is that he is one of my father's, mens,' his right hand's son.

Jacob is 5'10" guy who towers over me. He has sandy brown hair and bright blue eyes with light stubble. He has huge muscles with six packs that makes all the girls swoon over him. He doesn't dress to impress, but still ends up impressing everyone because of his good sense in fashion. There is not one person who doesn't like Jacob.

"Hey–––" but before I could say anything Aubrey walked in and glared at me, but then quickly turned towards Jacob and gave him a slutty smile as she took a lock of her brunette hair. "Hey Jacob baby" She said and made her thick lips into a slight pout. Jacob rolled his eyes, but murmured a quick hi and turned back to me.

Aubrey is 5'9" with beautiful brunette hair, which falls on her shoulder, that shapes her oval face perfectly. She has a very light undertone with not much fat on her face or her body. She always dresses in clothes which makes her long legs and flat stomach stand out. Her goal is to always impress people and she is always successful.

I on the other am 5'4" with dark black hair that runs down my back and almost goes till my butt. I have pink lips that are thick, but not to thick. My boobs are a size 36C and I have heard I have a cute little butt. I have a flat stomach, but what lies on it makes everyone who looks at me gag. Jacob says, I have great sense in fashion, but I don't have enough clothes to put use of my talent.

"I will see you later, Alex" Jacob said as he left the kitchen, Aubrey trailing behind him. I sighed, but quickly held my breath in and turned as quick as I could, when I saw my father. I successfully avoided him, which was not new because we try to avoid as much as we could.

An hour later everyone was done with their breakfast, and I was done with the dishes and cleaning the kitchen. I took a look around to see if anyone was lurking around, but fortunately no one was. I took a couple of fruit snacks and stuffed it in my bra and took 3 granola bars and put them in my socks.

I ran upstairs and put all the food and a bottle I had there in my bag along with my diary and my mom's picture. I had already put all my clothes in the bag so I was good to go. The bag wasn't that big in fact it was a small duffel bag because I didn't really have any clothes to put in.

I waited till the clock hits 11:15. 11:15 the time I was waiting for last 12 years. 11:15 when everyone leaves the house. 11:15 the only person aside from me is the security guard outside the front door. 11:15 the time the guard chooses to sleep. 11:15 the time I am going to escape.

I quickly went over to my window and threw my bag out. I put on my only pair of shoes and locked my room door. Then I sat on the edge of my window and took a last look at my room. This is your only chance my subconscious encouraged me and with that I took a step on the long ladder that was hanging on my room window and started climbing down.

Taking a jump I take a look at my room, then around the area, and ran.

A/N: So that's the first chapter! Let me know if you guys like it!!
                       ~ Feel Beautiful ~
-A