Chapter 5: You Love I

Ghost walked through the door of the apartment with a content smile, he was followed by Toast who had the same smile. They both sat down on the couch and Toast pulled a blanket over the two of them. Ghost sighed contently and cuddled up to Toast, quickly falling asleep since he was tired from the long day of frustration and confession. Toast was just fine and he wasn't very tired at all, he smiled as he cuddled Ghost who was fast asleep.

Toast just chuckled as he heard Ghost start snoring quietly and mumbling something.

"Heh, he's such a cutie..." Toast chuckled, closing his eyes and held Ghost close, Ghost just stayed asleep but laid his head on Toast and smiled in his sleep. Toast made sure Ghost was completely asleep before he picked him up and carried Ghost to his room and laid down with him for a while before falling asleep himself. Everything was perfect and nothing could change that....

Right?

Ghost was half asleep by the time he felt the warmth of Toast leave him, he really didn't want him to leave but who knows why he felt.

Just then, I voice popped up in Ghost's mind, the worst voice he thought he would have forgotten but no. He remembered this voice all too well.