Chapter 2: 2 Poor Kids.

Why are ally my tiles song lyrics, weird, or song tiles? I have no fucking clue. XD

Ghost stared at the floor, thinking about the past him and Toast had. He was thinking and thinking when he had a thought of his childhood with Toast.

"Come on, sir! Keep up!"  The black haired kid ran to an old tree, the smaller, brown haired child trying his best to keep up.

"I... I'm here." Ghost smiled, giggling. The two ended up climbing the tree and both fell off next to each other, laughing like idiots and smiling like the dorks they were.

Ghost snapped back into reality as Toast tapped him on the shoulder. Ghost looked over at him, Toast smiled.

"Sir, it's 12:30. We should get to bed." Toast chuckled a little and got up, Ghost got up as well and both of them went to their rooms.

Ghost laid down, staring blankly at the ceiling and thinking, soon closing his eyes and falling asleep quickly. He had a dream about Toast and him in high school. This wasn't a good dream though.

"Huh? Johnny Ghost? No way, he's not my friend... He's a complete loser." Really, Toast didn't mean that. He was just trying to fit in with the cool kids. But the smaller, 14 year old didn't know that. Toast and Ghost were 4 years apart and when this happened Toast was just about to leave the high school.

Ghost ran to his locker, grabbed his book bag and ran to the school yard where he sat there and sobbed, thinking Toast didn't like him at all. Back then, Ghost's feelings for Toast were there but they weren't as strong. Ghost swore he felt the pain he did back then, right at that moment. Sitting at that same old oak tree the two had shared so many good memories with. Tears streaming down his bruised face, the poor abused teen felt more pain then in his life then he probably ever did, the one person who gave him strength, had turned on him. Or that's what he thought.

Ghost woke up, it was the next day. He got out of bed and yawned, stretching and tiredly forgetting his dream. He walked out of his room and walked to the kitchen, making himself coffee and waiting for Toast, the shower was running so surly Toast was in there. Ghost took a sip of his coffee and stared at the table, tapping his fingers on it. He started thinking about Toast, he wanted to tell Toast so badly but he was scared how Toast would react.