Part 2

Did you know there's a planet called Donald Trump Moon and Kim Jong Un Sun, I know it's shocking but there is :OOO (Mind Blown) after earth exploded Donald Trump flew the sun BUUUUT there is alot of Donald Trump look alike thats why the sun is yellow and it blinds your eyes since Donald Trump's hair is terrifying. Kim Jong Un then flew to the moon were he saw heaven, there was a lot of people that looks like him like a baby thats looks just like his face and they have the same hair style, yes guys it's totally true, anyways there's a marriage between these 2 planet. every 2,000 1 of the people of the Kim Jong Un Sun and the Donald Trump Moon are married, Kim Jong Un and Donald Trump didn't know yet till 5 weeks later. They said they didn't love each other, then all the people got a gun and targeted them if they don't marry and kiss each other they would be dead, Donald Trump and Kim Jong Un didn't have a choice so they did..... till something happened... it is said that when there getting married they had to shove 1.355555 Million pineapple at each others butt...

3 months later

After Kim Jong Un shoved 1.355555 million pineapples  at Donald Trump, Donald Trump then got pregnant and is now giving birth in the year or 2020 ( Yes guys its totally real) Donald Trump then said "If this is a healthy baby I think we could do it on the bed" as he winks, Kim Jong Un then said "Later when am done raping your child" he then starts drooling Donald Trump then agreed                  

                                                              Readers:

Did I forgot to tell you that Donald Trump had a daughter that had the face of a pineapple? 

and has the body of Trump :OOOO yes guys totally shocking anyways I'll update this probably in  2 more days again hue hue hue ;)))