Falling in love for the first time

It been a month since Donald Trump won the election.. He stares at the wall and smiles, he starts laughing at the wall he then fell of his balcony but then he still smiled since it was the most beautiful thing in the world for him. He then went into his room and watched t.v. while twerking ( he likes looking at his big butt btw) , when he was watching tv, a pineapple appeared he fell in love with but then Kim Jong Un (he was no hair in this story lol) came on and he started blushing he then said 'What hot body he has and such hot hair plus eyes " ( his hair is fake) He then went on his phone and announced he was gonna marry Kim Jong Un, and then Twitter when crazy people were yelling "OMG ARE U SERIOUS" he then replied "Yes am serious peace out little homies" he rushed to the airport calling Kim Jong Un cause they were childhood friends but he noticed how beautiful his face, body, and eyes are. When he called Kim Jong Un and said "I love u be my husband plez" Kim Jong Un then said 'Yes I always loved u when we were little I hope we have a good life together and lets have babies ." Donald Trump then screams " AM GETTING MARRIED U BITCHES" while screaming he tripped and farted.

9 Months Later

Finally Donald Trump and Kim Jong Un are finally getting married.. People started crying since Donald Trump and Kim Jong Un and dangerous people and they can destroy some other countries. Donald Trump and Kim Jong Un are about to kiss but Donald Trump saw something the he wanted to love... He rushed to the pineapple and married it instead plus he licked it . Then Kim Jong Un destroyed Earth

                                                                           The End

Readers:

(I don't know if i will be able to update this story since I don't even know ;-;) Thanks for reading this story I know its not that funny but o3o oh well thats life.