Chapter 20

-Chapter 20-

-Liam's POV-

*Two weeks later*

14 days. 14 days without her and I'm practically a zombie. I only come out of my room to shower and eat. I haven't seen anyone but the boys. They sometimes come in to tell me what happened that day. I only pay attention when they mention something relating to Ashlee. Niall and Harry come in to visit me the most. Zayn purposed to Perrie some time over the past two weeks. I don't remember when but it was soon after my breakup with my baby.

"Payno, please get out and come talk with us." Louis pleaded from the other side of my door.

"Why? What's the use?" I said, my voice being a little hoarse.

"Please! Do it for your brothers who just want to see you happy again." Muttering a string of curse words, I got out of bed and unlocked my bedroom door.

"Fine. Not for long though." I compromised. I shuffled out into the living room to see the lads, and Perrie.

"Hey there! How are you feeling?" Niall grinned, attempting to lighten the mood.

"Shitty, what about you?" I mumbled, sitting down next to Harry.

"We were thinking about going to an amusement park. Want to come?" Perrie asked. I looked over at her and Zayn. Both so happy, and her engagement ring, glistening in the light, making me sick to my stomach.

That could've been Ash and I when the time was right.

"No, I'll stay here." I finally answered. Everyone's heads fell down in defeat. They do this four times a week and only have succeeded once. It was just to go and eat some pizza. I only went because there was nothing in here that I wanted to eat.

"Alright.. We'll be gone for most of the day. Will you be okay?" Harry asked. I nodded and just headed back up to my room. Once I made it to my bedroom, I just collapsed against my door. I curled into a ball and just cried. Crying was the understatement of the century. I was sobbing, quivering and everything else in between.

I wonder if she's like me right now. Crying away all of her sorrows, wanting things to just go back to normal. She probably isn't. She most likely has her life back together by now. It takes her a week to get over things, and move onto the next. That's how she probably is right now.

~Ashlee's POV~

14 days without him. I might as well be dead right now to be honest. I haven't ate in a week, I shower once a week and I only talk when it's needed. I have left my room three times since we split, and each time I regretted it because Niall and Kelly were making out on the love seat. The seat where Liam and I always sat.

My heart felt that usual pang of sadness, and I just slowly walked back into my room. I just sit in my room, thinking about all the what if's. What if I had let him explain? What if I had made him stay with me in hospital? What if the girls hadn't brought me that magazine? What if he hadn't cheated on me?

All of that just kept flowing through my mind all day and all night.

Someone knocked on my bedroom door, interrupting my train of thoughts. "Ash?" Kelly quietly walked in, carrying a tray, filled with various types of breakfasts. "Will you come out and eat with us?" I shook my head and rolled over, away from the doorway. I heard her footsteps come closer and Kel start talking again. "We miss you so much. You haven't been the same old, sarcastic Ashlee since.. You know." She sighed. Then out of nowhere she just hugged me so tight.

"Fine, I'll come out!" I exclaimed. She let go of me and just stared at me in shock.

"Really?" Her mouth falling open. "Great! Just shower first please." She giddily, grabbed her tray and skipped out of the room. That girl is probably a five year old in the body of a nineteen year old. I reluctantly rolled out of bed and lazily, walked over to my bathroom.

*

I walked out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around my head and freshly cleaned clothes on my body. "There she is!" Jesy exclaimed, smiling so wide. I did a small smile and wave but sat down immediately, as far away from that love seat as possible.

"We are going to Six Flags! Want to come?" Leigh asked, her eyes begging as well. I hope Liam would go.

"Is Liam going?" My voice came out ever so quietly.

"No, he just wants to be alone." Kelly explained.

"I don't really want to go." I sighed, already getting up to go back into my room.

"Okay. It's a good thing your parents cancelled their trip because you wouldn't even see them once if they were here!" Kel hollered after me, as I walked upstairs into my room. It did kind of hurt but it was the truth. I told my parents that there was going to be bad weather coming so they should just head on home till further notice.. I just didn't want them to see me being miserable.

It was a bit chilly in my room so I went straight to my closet and didn't find one sweatshirt. I have tons and tons of them but I cannot find them. So I looked inside one of my duffel bags, I use those for when I sleepover at someone's house, and immediately found a sweatshirt.

The one Liam gave me that first day we reconnected.

Even though he had cheated on me, I still madly in love with him. The way his skin crinkles by his eyes when he gets excited, when he talks so fast you can barely understand him, and his big brown chocolatey eyes are my most favorite things about him.. It's killing me, not being able to see him.

Knocking myself out of my thoughts, I slowly slipped on the sweatshirt. It smells just like him. His Calvin Klein cologne. This is driving me crazy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Please just take one second to vote, that's all (:

~Kennedy~

R E A D

V O T E

C O M M E N T