1 - ((edited))

|Chapter One|

I stood in front of the oak door, the keys to the door in one hand and my suitcase in the other. The dorm was right at the end of Floor B, and it was secluded from all the others. On the door, a huge sign was plastered on the door 'Dorm Room 69'

I turned around and looked at all the other dorms, nobody was in sight.

Putting the keys in to the lock hole and unlocking the door, I pulled my large sized floral suitcase, that I had gotten a while back. I looked around the room. Two beds took up most of the room, and a bathroom sat in the right corner. One bed was plain white sheets, like nobody had touched them, and the other was blue, clothes etched at every corner of the room.

The room looked a mess.

I placed my suitcase on the plain white bed, before opening the blanket and lying down in it. My feet caught a strap and I grabbed the 'thing' out of the duvet. I screamed as I chucked the bra on the floor that did not belong to me.

Who actually keeps their bra in their bed?

Disgusted, I climbed out of the bed and made my way in to the blue bed. Looking at the bed for about two minutes, I collapsed on to it.

                             *                        *                     *

My eyes opened, as I peered at the empty bed. I turned to the side, only to come face to face with another human being. I did the worst thing ever.

I screamed, right in his face.

"What the fuck?"

"Get out of my bed!" I jumped out myself, grabbing on to my pillow for defense.

"Your bed? This is my fucking bed"

"Please don't use foul language in front of me" I mumbled. "Aren't you meant to be a girl, I mean the email said I was sharing a room with a girl, and erm, your not. Well, Ms.Clark said to never judge a book by it's cover, so you might be"

He chuckled, his dimple showing at the side of his face. "Wonna check if I'm a girl?" He tugged at his boxers.

"No!" I shrieked and placed my hand in front of him, telling him to stop, whilst keep the pillow on my face.

"Are you sure? I mean I don't mind showing you my-"

"Please don't finish of that sentence" I pleaded. "I'll do anything!"

"Anything, hmm" He placed his hands on his chin, pretending to think, "Lets see, you could-"

"Nothing you know, sexual" He chuckled. He was hot, really hot.

"I'm kidding, I'm Harry" He stook out his hand, but I didn't shake it. I nodded my head."Why aren't you shaking my hand"

"You touched your erm" I looked down, before looking up. "thing with it"

He pulled an upset face. "Did you just call Ronald, a thing?" He sat back on to the bed. I probably looked like I was about to be sick because he chuckled. "If I wash my hands, will you shake it and tell me your name?" I nodded my head.

He washed his hands in the bathroom sink, I watched just in case and made him put on some hand satilizer. I wasn't one of those 'freaks' but seriously, he just touched his thing, right in front of me.

"I'm Riley Brooks" I shook his hand.

"I'm Harry Styles" I smiled. "It's nice to meet you roommate"

"Roommates for 3 years with the biggest playboy in the university" I mentally died.

I came in as a virgin, and I sure as hell will be leaving with it.

                          *                        *                     *

Hey guys, new story!

I normally don't write one direction fanfics, but I decided to try it.

This chapter will probably be the shortest chapter because they're just meeting eachother, and that's all.

Vote and comment& I'll update quicker.

-Heartbreaker99_