A cold hand brushed against her face, making her unintentionally flinch at the unfamiliar contact, only for her to look up to meet with the eyes of the angel that saved her life. Her mouth gapped open in the sight of the inhuman male creature, his eyes watching her carefully through his unreadable gaze. He kneeled down beside her, wings spread out behind him, and his face was a few inches away from hers. She immediately retracted away from him once she released what just happened, her back meeting with the theatre chair.

"W-what j-just- how? I-I don't-" She spluttered out, trying to grasp at what she just faced, and her mind failed to comprehend her situation. "S-she was just t-there, then I-I... don't know... I just w-wanted my notes book...."

"It's alright, (Name)." He cooed at her, coming closer and stroking her hair gently, his voice soft but had another tone hidden behind the sweetness of his words. "I'm here now and that bastard is dead. But right now, we both need to take you somewhere safe."

She remained silent for a good minute. "Huh?"

"We need to leave the theatre room right now." He repeated.

"Wait, why?" She couldn't help but ask.

He gestured at the corpse behind him as if pointing at a friend whose back was turned to him. "More of those damn gargoyles will come soon because of the first wave of your scent. If we don't go now, this place will be swarming with their kind."

"There's more of those things!?" She nearly fainted. "How many?"

"An entire clan." He stated honestly. "Now, unless you want to greet more of their kind, you must come with me."

"How do I know you won't butcher me like that thing?" She asked, hugging her knees close to her chest as she squinted suspiciously at him. "I barely know you."

"But I know you." He crossed his arms, blue eyes blank. "And that gargoyle didn't want to butcher you, it wanted to rape you."

Her eyes went wide, and face visibly paled at realisation. "W-what?"

"Don't make me repeat myself." He clenched his fists, nails digging into his shirt as his jaw hardened. "That piece of filth would've succeeded too if I didn't show up on time. If I wanted to kill you, I would've done that by now."

She blinked at his anger, not understanding why he was so upset. Sure, that thing was about to do something completely despicable, but he took it so personally like she mattered something to him.

"Who... who are you that you willingly saved me?" She dared to ask more confidently. "Just what are you and why do you care?"

To her surprise, he smirked down at her question. "I am your guardian angel, I was made to be with you. And by now you should have figured out who I am."

"What are you talking about?" She had never met a guy this beautiful, and if she did she would've remembered.

"You don't remember me? How rude." He stood up, but leaned down to look at her. "I am the Abaddon, or you might remember me by my human name, Fujinawa Katsu."

She just stared at him at his response, eyeing him up up and down, and realised why he looked so familiar. His black hair, pale skin, blue eyes, it all clicked together. And before anyone of them could say anything, her (e/c) eyes rolled back into her skull, and she fell to the floor unconscious with a soft thump, the shock of everything that just happened to her finally sinking in.

His eyes only widened slightly in amusement, she lasted longer than he thought she would. This (Name) (Last Name) definitely was worth it.

"Let's see if you can survive my love as well." He said to him so, smile widening.