Prometheus's choice.

Prometheus observed the human race. So complex... Prometheus wasn't in the best mood. The human race had developed so much ways to stop life from being simple. Ways to brutally murder each other. Technological is overrated, Prometheus thought. He was displeased with humans. An urge in him told him he should just... erase them. But another feeling made him think if he could eliminate of a species. He would have to make a decision soon. For now he rested his mind.

Jack inspected the new weapons. "Very good," he said to the soldiers. It was a assault rifle. Could probably take down a bulletproof vest in a few seconds. Unfortunately, the US military only had about 100 copies of it. The soldiers nodded. They would soon be sent to protect the borders, and if they had more of these weapons the power of them would send enemies and illegal traders running. The guns were sent from Australia, where some of the manufacturers live. They only sent what they had. From what Jack heard, these were incredibly hard to make. "Here," Jack said, passing the guns to the soldiers. "Lets test these." Jack and his squad moved to the target range.

Prometheus stirred from his rest. His decision was made. Humans were doomed. He grinned in malice. He had thought up a plan of humanity's destruction. He had powers of fire already, but they where measly. He needed to harness the fires of Hephaestus, to be able to control fire itself. He could already do things like make a sword red hot, but after harnessing the fires, he would be able to command fire to do his will. Of course, the gods wouldn't agree with Prometheus, so he would have to take it. He didn't want to be suspicious, so he couldn't kill Hephaestus. But he planned to knock him cold, then use his powers and the extra powers of the fire to erase his memory. He would still have to fight Hephaestus, but he was a good duelist. He would probably also take two of Hephaestus's finest blades. Then he would work on destroying humanity. The gods wouldn't notice until the violence started. But Prometheus couldn't fight all the gods alone. He planned to free more Titans from Tartarus, and also his brother in blood, Atlas. He couldnt rely on the sky crumbling as Atlas was free, Zeus probably made failsafes, in case Atlas broke free, but that would only mean he would get the pleasure of killing them himself. Perfect, Prometheus thought. He started work on the plan, and how to get the Titans out of Tartarus. He went ahead and randomly decided to attack Europe when the time came. A thought came to his mind. He picked up an anvil, and threw it at the wall. He grinned. His strength was still formidable. He was always said to be a powerful Titan, and he just proved it. At the cost of a wall, but still. He got back to work on the plan to remove humans forever. The raid of Hephaestus would be where he started.

Author note: This was a quite short chapter. I hope you don't mind, the next ones will probably be longer. Feel free to point out any problems.