Chapter 2 Dementors

Start from the beginning

 “Eerin try focusing your magic on to the Dragon” Master said placing my hand on top of the insignia of the Dragon on my shoulder.

 I focused all my magic onto the insignia on my shoulder as I felt something stirring inside of me.

 Good Eerin now blast that rock with your mind focused on the insignia. A voice inside my head whispered to me.

 “Maximum Alcester” I whispered. Suddenly a bright jet of fire shot from my shoulder engulfing my arm until it reached my wand and blasted the rock to pieces.

 Good Eerin now imagine that fire surrounding your whole body until you can blast everything in your path to pieces you would be invincible. The voice enticed luring me with its sweet promise of power.

 *End Dream*

 I woke up sweating as I realized it was only a dream, and that now I could actually control my power.

I stretched my legs and decided to patrol the corridors. Most of the students were in their compartments talking about their holiday or eating their sweets. I scowled as I heard a pompous voice talking about the several gifts he had received this holiday.

 “Father brought me a deluxe grooming set to clean my broom with, much better then no parents Potter’s one”

 My head shot up as I heard the last part Potter, Oh god no of all the people who I’m going to have to teach why him? Why Lily’s son? I closed my eyes as I realized my job was going to be a lot harder then I thought. What other unwelcome face would pop out from the past I thought to myself, inwardly cursing my bad luck.

 Suddenly the train came to a halt and the windows grew misty and dark. Instinctively Eerin pulled out her wand and summoned her powers incase she needed them. An eerie silence hung over the train as students opened up their compartments to see what had stopped the train.

 Whipping her head around Eerin saw a dementor approaching her from the hallway. Eerin calmly pointed her wand at the dementor just as it was going to swoop down on her.

 “Expecto Patro…” Eerin only got halfway through the incantation before images flashed in front of her eyes; she was sitting in a cell where she could hear the screams of a young boy coming from above. “Stop it Stop it!”

 “Expecto Patronum.” She shouted as a massive wolf came leaping from the end of her wand. Immediately the dementor backed off and flew away. Eerin hurried back to her compartment after checking all of the students were okay.

 She took her necklace out of her pocket as she stared at the picture on it. Eerin shook her head as she once again put defensive barriers on her mind. There was one thing she had to do after what she had just witnessed. Eerin quickly took out a piece of parchment and quill and began writing a letter.

  Dear Master

 I have arrived safely at Hogwarts, but there is one thing that is troubling me dementors were on the train and had delayed our arrival. Are these precautions against Sirius Black or is there more going on that I need to know about?.

As to the other thing I wish to talk to you about I will be carrying out my mission but If I see Sirius Black do I have permission to kill him on sight.

 Yours truly,

Eerin Beaumont.

 Eerin sealed the letter and thrust it into her backpack as she felt the train come to a stop. Hogwarts was finally here. Stepping out Eerin realized that it was pouring buckets, the sky was dark and many people were carrying lanterns. All too soon she heard the familiar yell of a certain games keeper.

 “First years over here, over here please first years.”

 Eerin chuckled to herself as she saw many young students trudging and muttering curses as they followed Hagrid. Instead of following the trail of carriages that led to Hogwarts Eerin went to Hogsmeade to post her letter, as she had left her owl with Master should he need it.

 This year was going to be eventful she thought. After many colorful curses Eerin finally reached the postal place where she could post her letter. The shop was brightly lit and several Owls were littering the shop with many different colors on their legs.

 Eerin put her letter in the box marked red before exiting the shop as quietly as she came. They would probably be starting on the feast she thought as she coolly made her way to the school; it couldn’t hurt if she wanted to delay her meeting with the boy who lived. All too soon Eerin saw the silhouette of the school and cautiously approached it.

 It had been a long time since she had entered the walls of Hogwarts and unwelcome memories began to resurface. She was dripping wet as she walked down the halls of Hogwarts. Eerin squared her shoulders as she paused at the great hall. Sound was coming through it so she decided to take her chance.

 Here we go.

 Eerin pushed the door open only for the sound to die down and every eye to turn towards her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so comment and tell me what you think i would really like to know XD