Chapter 1 : Normal Day

*Liam's P.O.V*

     I woke up the same way I usually do every morning, wrapped in Zayn's arms and cuddle to his chest. I poke his cheek, and he shifts.

"Zee." He smiles

"Morning baby." He kisses me softly, and I kiss back. "What do you want do today?"

"Lay in bed and cuddle." He smiles, pulling me closer. 

"Sounds like a plan." I snuggle into him more. The mornings have been like this the past few weeks, me waking up with Zayn. My parents don't like the fact I'm dating a 20 year old. It was either stay with Zayn or break up with him and live at the house. You can probably tell what I chose.

"Is that all you want to do today?"

"Mmhm." I lay on his bare chest, tracing over the many tattoos displayed across it.

"You sure do like my tattoos babe." 

"I always wanted one."

"Maybe when you turn 16 we can get you one." He smiles, kissing my forehead.

"Really?"

"Yea definitely. But where?"

"Hm. Oh! The inside of my thigh, so you're the only one who can see it! I mean like, for the future and stuff." I mumble. I was really uncomfortable around Zayn with the sexual stuff. We haven't done anymore then a steamy make out session, and I knew he wanted so much more. I just didn't want anyone finding out about us, since our parents and a few of our friends were the only ones that knew.

     I was sure I fell asleep again, because I woke up to Zayn poking my cheek. 

"Li-Li baby get up, you fell asleep." He whispers, running a hand through my hair. 

"No." I groan, shifting slightly, causing him to chuckle.

"C'mon. Let's go shopping or something. I need to get your birthday present anyway." I totally forgot that my birthday was tomorrow.

"I thought you were getting me the tattoo?"

"I am! But I can't get you another?" I groan

"No. The tattoo is going to be enough."

"How about more than one?" 

"What?" He pulls the blanket off me, exposing my boxers, and he bends my knees, opening my legs, kissing my inside of my thigh.

"One here." He kisses the other thigh

"One here." And he flips me on my stomach, and pulls my boxers down a bit, kissing right above my butt, sending shivers down my body.

"And here."

"A tramp stamp? Isn't that a little, feminine?" See, I was at the point where I was still trying to get used to being with a guy. Yes, Zayn and I dated for over a year, but I'm still 15. 

"I'll love it babe." He kisses the spot again.

"Well I guess that's the only thing that matters." He comes up and pecks my lips, cuddling me against him.

"You don't want do anything today?"

"Um... I don't know. It's kind of boring just laying here." I snuggle into him more.

"We could... go shopping, ugh, maybe go eat somewhere?"

"Can't we wait till tomorrow? It's my birthday!?"

"Yea... Let's just cuddle and watch movies!" That's what we did, and I fell asleep the same way I woke up.