Anger Management, Phantom glass of hours

Začať od začiatku

The Gaint black Knight's armored head looked up, it's eyes immediately glowing it's black hue as it placed it's hands down away from the hilt of the sword. The earth shook as Link swung his head up slightly, looking around at the ground, and then up to the giant. It reached for it's sword, and swung it to it's side, then walked toward Link.

As Link took the master sword out once more to battle, music played silently behind the Giant's loud footsteps.

Come in~ Come in~ for within~ you will find a unholy end.

"And you are..."

"I am L-"

"MANNERS!" The giant swung his sword wildly around him once, silencing Link from speaking further. "I wasn't done speaking.."

"Sor-"

"SILENCE!" he swung his sword again, Link looked again, a bit upset. Even though he was trying to apologize...

"As I was saying... You are... Link. The Hero of Time, come to vanquish me and those alike to me. How your anger must fill you so.." The knight placed his sword down again, holding it as he once did when he was frozen. He spoke as a warrior, but still, he seemed short tempered and unsocial. "Link... tell me of your anger."

"I have none." Link had to really practice his patience. Knowing that he would first speak with the boss first, before killing it. However, he really wanted to just skip to the fight and hurry to save Zelda.

"I think you have mistaken me for the Guardian of deceit." The armored black Knight turned his head slightly. "If you will not openly share your frustrations with me, then I will make them known unto you." Link prepared himself for a long monologue... again. He rolled his shoulders, trying to ease himself of his tension that he had built up for the coming battle, and sat down.

"Ready when you are." Link humorous said, placing, boldly, his sword and shield down beside him and leaned against the stone wall of the brightly lit chapel. It was so bright, due to the fact that a giant hole was in the center of the ceiling, and walls had ancient drawing all over them, depicting what looked to be hylian religion.

The black Giant Knight chuckled and looked to the walls, "You can never be written down with your Legend, or should I say, Zelda's legend." He began. Link looked up to him, and then to the walls he peered at with hollow, smoky eyes. "No... even she does not recall hers, nor your, alternative future. You are doomed to forever be a 'forgotten' hero of such a future." Link looked down, not wanting to admit his longing to be renowned as a hero of time by all.

'Worry not, my friend, and my brother.' Spoke one of the voices within his mind. This one was the mature one out of all the other lives living within his soul, as Link recalled, it was the taller of them all. 'The future gives you your just rewards.. but through a different life.' Link noticed the voice that used to criticize him grew respectful, as if it had met and known of his sorrow concerning this thing before. Link looked back for a moment, and then shook his head slightly, not wanting to think of what or how that could be.

"Then there is your anger of not being able to save Zelda.."

Link looked up seriously to the black knight now, almost with a slight glare, as if telling the giant not to dare speak of that one.

"heh, heh. You think I fear your wrath? Only Ganon and his minions who serve him should fear that." The Giant said.

"Aren't you of that clan?" Link didn't seem like his usual self, in fact, he seemed to be growing more and more annoyed by the Giant speaking of his own feelings, things he already knew but not how to solve.