Dec.12

Aaron's POV

Well it was weird yesterday, I woke up in my friends bed, but I don't know how. I remember that I was sleeping on the couch and that Mark told me about he was going out?

I looked around to find the room clean and organized, but my eyes gazed at something red.

Mark had a red shirt with his logo on it in black with a white border. Why not? I crawled off the bed and landed on the soft carpet. My head bobbed up to find my friend with a morning smile.

"Mark? what time is it?" I rubbed my eyes and felt one eye lash escape from my face.

"Well..." Mark leaned down and brushed off my fallen lash. I could feel his touch and made my skin warm. SHIT I'm blushing! I turned my head at the bathroom door.

"It's 10:23 and get dressed!" Mark walked out of the room and closed the door. I looked to my side to find my bag on the bed. I reached up and brought it down to my lap.

"What am I going to do with you?" I said out loud and got dressed.

~~~~~~

"Mark?" my feet slid on the carpet and my hands fly on the hallway as they cross around my chest.

"Yeah Yami?" Mark looked up at while sitting on his couch.

"Wanna go somewhere?" I sat beside him.

"Um...sure." He pulled himself up and walked to the bedroom.

What should I get Mark?

Meh~ so humans what should Aaron get Mark for Christmas? HBR #)