...

I've had a really fucked up life your life doesn't even compare to how bad mine has been in head start I was constantly bullied by this little boy that would punch me, knee me in the stomach, and everything in 1st grade my mom and dad got divorced then my dad when to jail for drugs so we moved I got bullied once again and was constantly bullied by everyone my dad got out of jail when I was in 3rd grade and my parents got together and my life seemed to patch up together but soon after * I was 9* my parents broke up again and like a month later my dad died everything shattered I couldn't feel anything and we moved again and again and again constantly getting bullied every were I went no one could under stand what I had when through but I faked a smile and helped everyone when they were sad yet no one helped me no one I soon fell in love and got with the person I loved and everything was perfect until everyone constantly whispered about him being a player and him doing this and that I just tried to ignore it but noticed he constantly flirted with everyone ALL THE TIME it hurt me so much just try to imagine someone you love constantly running out of your grasp as you run to catch up and they constantly flirt with everyone in front of you it hurt a lot not that you would understand no one under stands maybe I'm just not right for this world and I belong some where else maybe no one needs me here wouldn't me diapering be better for everyone I mean no one would even notice that I'm gone no one would dedicate anything to me make anything for me or do anything for me because ...... no one understands or cares no one oh and I'm being serious u wont ever see me upload anything again or see me ever get on skype again because I'm leaving this beautiful yet very hideous world bye~