Chapter Seventeen

I took a deep breath even though I wouldn't be on camera until later. Right now I was just nervous and excited about the next ten hours. We were all so close to a million subscribers and I know everyone would be a little disappointed if we didn't hit the count by the end of the show. Hopefully starting off with something everyone was used to doing would make the whole process easier.

While Sam, Whitney, and Maude were sat at the small round table I was behind the camera on a couch with Dani and Mike. "Why did we all agree to this again?" I asked in a whisper as they were starting in a minute.

"Because it'll be fun and you have an excuse to get wasted." Dani said with a laugh as we watched from behind the camera.

"Also, this is payback for leaving yesterday without an explanation." Mike said from the other side of me. "We were supposed to sit around and do nothing in the office. Not at your house."

"Well I'm here and nothing in the world could make me leave."

"Not even my bad jokes?"

"Try me Falzone."

"Alright so I was talking to this guy who said he was working all day. I asked him what he does. He says 'dog walker' and I say no you didn't." Despite having heard that joke three times in a video I still laughed so loud Sam looked off camera and smiled at me. I just waved and went back to my conversation.

"So Tara what is going on with you and Sam? Don't think we all aren't disgusted at your insane levels of PDA." Dani said jokingly as she nudged me with her elbow.

"Well we live together in my- while our apartment and we're just taking things kind of slow. Seeing where we get."

"As sweet as that is I think you two are actually gonna make it last. There's something there you don't see very often this day and age."

"An excessive amount of 1950's Disney memorabilia?" Mike asks.

"No," She starts with a laugh. "You two love each other. In that completely cheesy you can't tell who loves who more kinda way."

When she said that I couldn't help but think about wether or not I really did love Sam. And just thinking those words made all the difference.

I was in love with Sam Bashor and I couldn't ask for more.