"So,do you like this room,or we will go in another?"

A soft voice spoke behind her,and when she turn around,for few seconds she forgot to breathe. He was a tall,breathtaking man;dark hair with red tips and those blue eyes had the most softness look.

"Umm,here. I like this room Mr.Leto"

"You can call me Jared.Alright Mary,take a seat and let's begin"

His voice,his look makes her heart beating faster. It was a little weird because nobody had an such effect upon her.

"why the curtains are drawn on the windows?" Her question make him to became serious,

"It's because I have a rare skin problem and I can't stay in sunlight,plus some problems with my eyes" he said looking straight to her

"I'm sorry,I shouldn't as.."

"It's fine,now,tell me what you know about the gods from Ancient Greek"

He changed the subject quickly,and Mary knew that is something at the middle,she feel it.

During the lessons, he was staring at her few times,making Mary to feel a little uncomfortable,it was like he was trying to figure it out what she thinking of.

Soon,the sun fall down...

"Omg,I should leave now,it's so late" she stood up and start collecting her notes and books

"I will take you home,if you want" Jared said grabbing her hand and put it on his chest. That touch makes her gasp and he drag her closer and closer until was only few cm between their lips.

"Is something, in your eyes that intrigue me" he almost whisper

"Don't,please,I will take a walk,until home" she drag her hand and leave. Turning her head,saw him watching on the window after her.

"What the hell I was thinking? I know that is a nice looking guy and...who am I kidding? Is hot as hell,damn it. I want him but I'm afraid to not use me,I don't want to be hurt anymore" she said to herself,walking on the dark street.

The feeling that someone is watching her,was more and more powerful until...

"Hey babe,do you want to join me and my friend?" A man appear suddenly in her way.

Trying to avoid him but he grab her and slamming violently to the concrete fence. That thing made Mary to loose consciousness... Like in a dream she heard noises, screams, then a sweet feeling,like someone is keeping her tight at his chest, a feeling like flying.

Opening her eyes she saw Jared,sitting at the edge of the bed,keeping her hand in his.

"Hey,how are you felling?" He help her to stood up,having an concern look on his face.

"What happened? My head is hurting me,how did I get here?" Mary rubbed her head,trying to remember when suddenly hit her.

"That cree.."

"Don't worry,he will not harm you anymore,I took care of him. I walked behind you because I was concern about you. I'm sorry that I couldn't stop him before this happen"

"Thank you for saving me,I cannot repay you enough for it"

Jared didn't say anything, caressing her face,gently. Leaning over to kiss her lips,she pulled back.

"I need to go home,my parents wait for me"

"Yeah,you right,this time I will take you"

Jared drive her home, and after she enter in house his phone start to ring.