Buddha For Mary

"Shit,another day,another crap to deal with it" she yelled when alarm clock started to make the most annoying sound in the world.

After a shower and a quick breakfast,she decide to walk until college, instead taking the bus.

"Yeah,that's great,same old story" she mumbled when saw the popular students, making fun about the new ones.

She didn't care about,was to tough to not let anyone to harm her,to harm her feelings.

In classroom,the professor told her to introduce herself, in front of the classmate.

"Hi,I'm Mary. It's all that you all need to know about me. Don't bother to speak or be nice with me because, I don't want to make any friends here. Anyway, in few weeks I will move again. Thanks"

"Well,this is something new" the professor said a little amused.

Few days later,when Mary was in college hall and the professor didn't arrive,she heard two girls talking

"You know,that guy who teaches mythology at his home"

"I heard that is hot"

"Cris was last days, and said that he is stunning. The history professor decide who will go at him,for lessons"

"We definitely should to mess up to go,ha ha"

"Yeah, few wrong answers, then few hours in heaven"

The professor entered, making the girls to end the conversation.

"I've been reading the essays about Greek Mythology. Some are good, and some not. You all know that, I care about my students and, I want that all to have good grades. But, we will talk about this in another day. Now open at 62 page."

"Mary,I wanna talk with you a little" said the professor while the other students headed to the exit.

"I did something wrong?"

"As you know,I want all my students to have good grades,and I want to take you at some private lessons, about history and mythology. Your knowledge, didn't impressed me very much."

"I don't search for any excuses, but I changed 3 college in 2 years, and every time was hard to recover what I lost. I really try to do my best" she said

"Tomorrow, after I will finish here,I will take you at Mr.Leto . If you not go I will not pass you,understand?" Professor Milicevic had a different tone than usually, and made Mary to realize that he is not joking.

"I understand,now I can go? I will late at English"

"Yes,you can go now"

Next day,professor Milicevic let Mary in front of a big house. The old architecture, the fancy windows, and everything at that house made her to stay few second, with opened mouth.

"Wow, this really a big house!" Turning to say something, saw that, professor Milicevic was barely keeping himself to not laugh.

"Go ahead,knock at the door,Mr.Leto is waiting for you. And Mary,listen carefully what he will say and not make problems. Understand?"

"Yes,yes I understand. I'm not at kindergarten anymore"

Heading to the door,a cold chill goes down on her back, and a strange feeling surround Mary.

"Enter and follow me,Mr.Leto will come right away" a butler said , leading her in a library.

The atmosphere was incredible. Books was arranged very tidy in wood shelves,a big chimney with a couch, and two armchairs in old style completed the room in an fancy way. The curtains was covering the windows, and the only source of light was a chandelier with candles.