Chapter 4 - The Girl

"You're a bad, bad wolf and you need to be punished!" The girl squelched. Pedro was horrified; that was the exact line he was going to use - word for word! He cursed under his breath, and stopped abruptly when he heard a familiar husky voice. "You're a nurse... Can you heal me?" Tears sprung into the pony's vast anime contact lenses. The icing on the cake was when he heard thumping against the wall and moans of pleasure. Pedro ran off, fists clenched, into the courtyard, falling in a crumpled heap on the perfect, emerald grass. There he bawled, wept and died.

The pony looked up when he heard footsteps behind him. It was... Danny. Senpai Danny-chansun. He looked so kawaii today. He was hoping he would say, "I've been such a Baka... Forgive me." In his ultra-sexy attractive voice, but instead he said the opposite. "Do you have a condom?"

A pale hand unbuttoned Danny's shirt from behind and nibbled his ear. "Danny... Darling... Come back... We don't need protection, I'm on the pill..." Danny's cheeks were tainted pink from blushing. Pedro said through gritted teeth. "Go back to your girlfriend, Danny." This was the first time the horse had said Danny's proper name. Pedro, yet again, ran off. Instead, this time, he swan-dived into a lamppost.