At the party

*Your pov*

The taxi had been late, resulting in me being late too. With the dress and the high heels on, I was running on the pavement, trying to reach the building where the party was already taking place. I had been almost an hour late. That meant that the guests were already there. And everyone from the RFA.

Yoosung... I'm coming

When I finally arrived, there was a huge line in the entrance. People dressed in elegant clothes waiting to go inside. I was taken aback. There were like, what? 50 people? I had never thought so many would come.

After a few minutes, I was finally in front of the line. Opposite to me, was standing a young woman with short brown hair and glasses.

This must be Jaehee!

"Hello, is your name in the guest list?" She asked me kindly.

"Jaehee, it's me, Y/N!"

"Y/N...?" She looked at me surprised. "You came! We were waiting!"

"I'm sorry for being late..."

"It's alright! I'm so honoured to meet you in person! And considering we only had a week for the party, it turned out great! I'm amazed by how many people you've managed to gather. I can see RFA's future!"

"Y/N!?" A tall man with long silky hair approached us. "Jaehee, is this...?"

"Zen. You look more handsome than usual," Jaehee exclaimed. "Yes, you're right, this is Y/N"

"Hello Zen!"

"Hey! I guess I don't have to wonder how you look like anymore!" He laughed. "You really did an amazing job!"

"It was nothing, really!"

"I guess the lady of the hour is finally here," the one who I recognised as Jumin said.

"Mr. Han, this is Y/N."

"Congratulations, this is a great party. A lot of people have come."

"Thank you Jumin."

"All is good but where's Yoosung? I thought he was coming with V," Zen said rather sadly.

"I don't think they have arrived yet..." Jaehee responded with a sad look.

He is... not here?

"Really? Y/N must be desperate to see Yoosung..."

"A-actually..."

"I called V earlier but he didn't pick it up. We better go inside," Jumin suggested.

And so we did. The ball room was amazing. A big hall, with many tables, decorated with red details, a big stage, chandeliers...

"...Y/N," someone said from behind me. We all turned around and saw Seven.

"Argh! You surprised me!" Zen blinked. "Why are you roaming like a zombie?" Seven didn't answer.