Till's face remained unchanged, as if he hasn't heard that but Richard's face was clearly saying 'I'm gonna make suffer for long and delirious hours before you'll gratefully die'. Flake, you little smartass pun-loving shit.

You can make me die, I can make you cry
Opposites attract, that's the reason why

Decent, rich and warm meal, followed by divinely refreshing shower, made Richard feel amazing. He wasn't burdened with any stage heavy makeup and his heart was lighter as well. As agreed, whole band met in Paul's room for a couple of cold ones, chatting about all kinds of things and laughing. Naturally, Paul would probably explode, if he couldn't make some innuendo here and there, glancing at two 'lovebirds'. It was slowly coming close to midnight, when Paul called it a day and the 'party' was over.

"Reesh...One more thing" Paul said when guitarist was right at the door
"Spare yourself, Paul. You've been having too much fun the whole evening already"
"No, man, it's serious this time"
Richard arched his eyebrow and his heartbeat sped up a bit. He turned around and approached the second guitarist.
"You guys better get it on well enough so we don't have to deal with this VERBOTENE LIEBE drama again" he whispered into Richard's ear and had to dodge really quickly to protect his teeth from being broken
"Fuck you, Landers!"
"Not me, schatz, not me..."

Richard choked on the words he was going to say, waved his hand in annoyance and left the room.
He started heading his own room but never made it. Till peaked out of his room like a cartoon spy, looking left and right. When he spotted Richard, he stepped back, and when the guitarist was by the door, he shamelessly pulled him inside.

First were gonna kiss, then were gonna say
Dirty little words only lovers say

"Hello, handsome stranger" he whispered, when the door closed and he pushed Richard against it
"What are you doing later...? Maybe me?" Richard answered cockily
"Another pun-wise smartass. Seems like you're mouth isn't busy enough"
Wet dance of tongues started, continuing the kiss from the tourist bench, but this time was wilder and more passionate. They didn't have to be scared of being seen by anyone. It was only two of them. Richard nearly ripped his shirt out while taking it off. They were too impatient to care.

"Have I already told you that you should be charged for illegal possession of such sexy body" Till asked, before he started kissing his way down from Richard's neck

Rockin through the night, rollin on the floor
When they hear us screamin, they'll be breakin down the door

Feeling those lips in real, not just in feverish dream, was an amazing experience. Till had to use his tongue well in singing, he also loved to wiggle it at fans, making them wonder how it feels in...certain areas of their bodies...but damn, this man actually knew how to use his lips and tongue. Till flipped him and effortlessly kept him on his waist level, so Richard surrounded him with thighs. Being pushed against the wall and held like this was amazing. He really felt his secret desire coming true.
"Any preferred positions?"
"How about...we start...with missionary...?" Richard whispered
Till stepped back a bit and eyed him so enigmatically that the guitarist gasped in fear, feeling guilty for some reason. But Till only brushed his lips with a thumb.
"Oh right...You're a virgin there...Beim erstem Mal tut's immer weh..."

No one else could make you feel like I do, I do, I do
No one ever gets as deep inside you, as I do, baby

Richard blushed hard like a real maiden, but nodded.
"Don't worry...I'll be gentle" Till assured him with a kiss
"I wouldn't mind some roughness, actually. That's why I chose you"
"You know how to flatter a man"
They made sure the door is locked and Till carried him to the bed, then laid him there.
"You have everything?"
Till ducked down by the bed and stood up with a bottle of lube and a condom in his hand.
"Of course I do"
Richard eagerly peeled off singer's shirt and his hands followed all the unevenness of his torso, muscles and scars, hair. Till silently pulled his pants down and quite soon, they were naked, facing each other. Richard looked slightly scared. His eyes glued to his lover's crotch and he seriously seemed ready to storm out of the room. Glorious, let's put it this way.