Chapter One

Jodie

Some days I just sit around the house, and play with Layani until she falls asleep. She has so much damn energy, and I know once she starts walking, things are going to get crazy. 

Today I was planning on doing the usual, when Staceys crazy ass called me.

"Heeeeeeyyy!" She yelled through the phone,

"Thanks for blowin out my damn ear drum. But what's up?"

"Nothing girl, with Aubrey crying ass. I'm just trying to get out this house. I feel so locked up man, it aint right."

"Calm your tits Stacey, I'm sure you'll find time this weekend or something."

"That's why I'm calling--"

"Nope, I am not watching Aubrey." I joked. I loved my little niece but she was a piece of work. She already had her little built in attitude, which she had to have gotten from her mama.

"You're such a great aunt. But anyways, Damien has tonight off from work and he's gunna watch Aubrey, and my girlfriend just invited me to this party at Purdy Lounge. Just wondering if you wanted to come with?"

"Damiens gunna watch Aubrey AND Lay? I don't think so, they asses gunna kill him and they can't even talk yet."

Stacey busted out laughing but it was true.

"Its gunna be night time Joe, you don't have anything to worry about. Baby girls gunna be knocked out. Plus you haven't been out just like I haven't."

"How about I think about it."

"You goin. Wear something sexy."

I heard the phone click, and saw that she hung up on my ass. I shook my head, I did want to get out and do something but I actually liked being a mom more. Im still young and I still got time, but it was nice to see that Stace was lookin out for me though. 

I got up and started getting cleaned up for today. Ahmad was coming over and we were suppose to cook breakfast together but  thank god he was running late. I looked a complete mess and I hadn't even take a shower yet.

I took a quick shower, and washed my hair. Once I got out, I brushed my hair in a high bun and pulled on a pair of sweat pants and a sports bra.

As if on clock time, the door bell rang. I checked myself in the mirror, then went to go open the front door.

I swear on everything, Ahmad is too fine for his own good. His ass was probably prettier than mine, but he was in a sleeveless muscle shirt and some basketball shorts.

Ahmad's eyes traveled down the length of me, and he smiled. "Your ass is gunna have to put some clothes on." 

He pulled me into a hug, and kissed me on the cheek.

"Where's baby Lani at?"

"Surprisingly she's still asleep." I closed the door and we both headed for the kitchen. "You want something to drink?"

"Nah, not really. But I hope you can cook, I don't need you slowing me down up in here." he slapped my ass and started taking things out of the refrigerator.

"Shut your asain ass up. I throw down in the kitchen boo." I took out the cutting board and all the skillets we would need.

"Actions speak louder than words Joe." He wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"They don't call me Chief Boyar Joe for nothing."

"Shut the fug up. I swear you stupid." He started to crack eggs into a bowl, while I started mixing the pancake mix.

"Just cause you're asian, doesn't make me stupid. By the way I hope you know eggrolls are not served during breakfast." I joked.

"Stop hating you bum."

"Only bum here is your cooking."

"I'm done." We both busted out laughing.

Cooking with Ahmad was more fun than I expected. We were so tight, and there was never a dull moment. We were barely getting through eating breakfast because we kept joking around. This negro was speaking Filipino to me and I was dying of laughter.

"You're seriously making my stomach hurt, I can't take it." I was tearing at the eyes, and my tummy hurt so much I couldn't eat anymore.

"Say that last part again."

"I can't take it?"

"That's what she said." I threw a piece of pancake at him, and it hit him right on the forehead.

I busted out laughing again. I swear his ass was too much.

"You're so lame. Plus I heard about asain men." I say in between laughing.

"Aye! Watch your mouth, I break the stereo type, iight?" he said wiping the syrup off his face.

"Sure small dick." I was crying now. I hadn't laughed this hard in a long time.

"I'ma bout tired of your ass." He got out of his seat and reached for me but I jumped out of my seat.

"Catch me if you can." I said running to the other end of the dining room table.

"What are we, in kinder-garden?" He laughed and tried to chase me. 

I couldn't out run his ass for nothing though, and before I knew it he had me pinned down on the couch. I was breathing so hard, and I could tell that it was taking Ahmad everything not to laugh.

But he just kept looking at me, and my breathing started to slow down. And the way he was looking at me was starting to make me nervous, but in a good way.

He leaned down, and for a moment I thought he was going to kiss me, but instead he bent down and whispered in my ear, "I can prove you wrong." He kissed the side of my ear and I swear I heard myself moan. But before I could enjoyed the way he felt ontop of me, he got up and walked to the kitchen.

"I'll wash, you dry."

******

Shaun

Shit has been going so crazy, here in Texas. I've been trying so hard to get everything good for Layani and Jodie to come down. But shit hasn't turned out the way I expected it to. I hoping to beable to get a house before the basketball season started, but It didn't turn out that way.

I was hoping one of these days I could work something out with my real estate agent or something. But I was happy, because it was getting close to Christmas and We were gonna be playing the Heat in a few days. I was gunna stay an extra day and spend time with Layani and Jodie.

Even though it hasn't really seemed like it, I've missed them like crazy. It's gotten so fucking lonely out here. and these groupies don't do shit for me. I missed my daughter, and I missed Jodie.

I've already bought them a shit load of presents, and I honestly can't wait to give it to them.

Even though Jodie and I aren't together, that's stiill one of my best friends, and I still love her. There wasn't a lot of communication between us when I came back to Texas after Layani was born, which I really regret.

I promised myself I would do better when it came to that, and I was thankful that Jodie didn't call bitching at me like most baby mama's would have. Even though I deserved it.

*********

Ayee finally got a chapter up! lol I know it's a short part for Shaun but, that'll change.

COMMENT & VOTE what you guys thought!

Ahmad in MM

10+ Comments for the next Chapter