It finally came to just 3 of us in d-match. The other guy killed me. "Win it Mitch! Win it!" I screamed. He killed the other guy. "Yyeeeaaahhhha bbboooyyy" he said. I laughed. Then Mitch got a Skype call. He answered it. "Hey! Biggums! How's it goin?" Said the guy on the Skype call. "Mitch, who's this?" I asked. "Oh, this is my best friend, Jerome." "Hi Jerome" I said. "Ooooooooo! Mitch who's this?" Jerome said giving Mitch a smirk. "A friend." "Really Jerome?!" I said laughing. "Are you sure Mitch? " he said. Mitch was getting mad. I was laughing my head off. "Anyways, this is Elizabeth" Mitch said. So you guys wanna play some battle dome with Puurrrston, Jason, Adam, Ian,Quentin, and Ty?" Asked Jerome. "Sure" "oo! Can I play with you and your friends Mitch?" "Sure!" He said "alright I'll invite all of them." Said Jerome. I minute later someone else joined. "Hey Preston!" Mitch said." H- who's dat?" Preston asked. "Elizabeth." Then everyone else joined. It was crazy I met all of them. They were all so loud.

We picked teams. On the blue team, it was me, Mitch,Jerome, Preston, and Jason. Adam, quinten, Ian, and Ty left the Skype call. After about half and hour, it was just Jerome, and Ian left. Jerome killed Ian and everyone went crazy. Including me. Everyone on the other team joined. "Half a heart baby!" Jerome yelled. "No way! " Ian yelled. I laughed. Everyone left. I closed the laptop, and Mitch shut down his computer. "That was fun. Playing and meeting all you're friends" I said. "Yea it was pretty fun." He said. "Oh my gosh! I totally forgot about my phone!" I said "what about it?" "We'll before, you know, I texted my best friend and brother." "Oh ok." I checked my phone. Holy crap. 30 messages and 10 missed phone calls. "I'll be right back, I'm gonna call my brother and friend back" I said to Mitch.

I'm lazy so, e=Elizabeth and c=Carl

C hello? Elizabeth?!

E hi

C oh my gowd! I was so worried! Are you ok? Where are you?

E somewhere I'll be back tomorrow I just wanted to tell you I'm fine

C ok good

End of that phonecall

O=Olivia

O oh my god! Elizabeth you scared the shit out of me!

E I'm fine don't worry I'll see you tomorrow

O *starts crying* I can't imagine what you tried to do today I'm just glad you're alive!

E I'll stay that way.

End of phone call

I walked back where Mitch was. "So what'd you wanna do" he asked. I shrugged. "Maybe a movie if you have any" I said. I checked the time. 8:30 still early. Besides I barely even sleep so. Yea. "Do you like the hunger games?" He asked. "PLZ TELL ME YOU HAVE IT!!! IT'S MY FAVORITE MOVIE EVER!!!!" I said jumping up and down. "Woah! Calm yoself! I do have it! Lets watch it!" He said laughing. So we went upstairs. He set it all up. He went into the kitchen, and came out a few minutes later with a bowl of popcorn and a blanket. "Thanks" I said. "Sure"

" one more thanks." I said. "I never thanked you for letting me stay over." "Sure. I do sometimes get lonely." He said. "Don't you need to change out of those fancy clothes into something more comfy?" "I don't have any of my clothes with me." I said. "Hold on a sec." He paused the movie which didn't even start and went into a room (I never explored his house yet) and came out with sweatpants and a t-shirt. "These don't fit me. Hopefully they fit you" he said. "Yet another thanks" I said grabbing the clothes "brb" I said. I changed into his clothes. I liked the smell of them. It wasn't long on me since I was almost as tall as him, but it was huge around my stomach bc I was so skinny. The pants were a little long, but soft. I came out. He looked at me. "Fits you pretty good I guess" "oh! You guess huh?" I said. "Ok. Fine. You look good in it." He said. "Smile!" He took out his camera and snapped a picture. I laughed. I came over and sat by him. He was gonna post it on Instagram. "Oh! Can you tag me?" I asked. "Sure. What's your name?" "Lizzy123" I said. So he tagged me. I looked on my Instagram. It said bajancanadian mentioned you in a comment. "So bajancanadian, you're pretty famous. Huh?" "Yep" he said. Comments blew up my phone saying, who are you? Mitch is mine! Mitch deserves someone better! Well then. I took a picture with Mitch saying on it, Chill all you fans. I just met Mitch today and we are just friends, no reason to hate. There were still some hate comments. But some made me smile. Mitch was reading the comments on my phone with me. Some comments that made me smile said, aww to bad you two would make a great couple! And stuff like that. "So why didn't you tell me you're famous?" "I didn't want you to freak out or something" "so then what are you famous for" I asked. "Hunger games onMinecraft. I have a YouTube channel named bajancanadian." "Well, I know what I'll be doing in my free time" I said. He laughed and started the movie.

During the movie, when Rue died, I don't like this part, but for some reason, I snuggled up to Mitch. I'm the corner of my eye I saw him look over and smile. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer (<3) we were like this the rest of the movie. After the movie I yawned. "I'm tired I'm gonna go to sleep." I said. "Which room do I sleep in?" He got up and showed me. I think it was next to his room, because I saw in the room next to it had clothes everywhere and the bed was all messed up. "Ok thanks, night" I said. "Night" I went to go into the bed. I stopped, turned around, and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He didn't know what to do. I laughed at his face and went to bed.

~~~dream~~~~

Darkness. Endless darkness. I was crying. Wait someone was there. I couldn't see their face. They just stood there. Watching me suffer like so many other people. He changed. He changed into some creature. It tried to kill me. I ran. I didn't know what was going on, but I was terrified.

~~end of dream~~~

I must have screamed because when I woke up, Mitch just ran in my room looking so startled. "You ok?!" He asked. "I'm fine. Just a dream. A weird one" I said shaking in fear. I don't know why it was terrifying to me, but it was. He noticed I was shaking. He came over and laid down next to me. "It's ok. I'm here now." He said. I felt like a little girl again. With someone protecting me for once. I fell asleep. When I woke up, Mitch was sleeping next to me. He was cute when he was sleeping. I carefully got up and snuck into the kitchen without waking him up. While he was sleeping, I looked around in his fridge. I found some eggs and bacon. I started to cook them when I saw a figure in the corner of my eye. It was sleepy Mitch. I laughed. "Is someone sweepy?" I said in a baby voice. "Actually, yes. Very. Wait. Is that bacon I smell?" He smiled. "Yep. And it's finished" I said "yay!" He said and I laughed.

WOW THAT WAS LONG

Ugh I'm tired night all! <3