Five....four...three..two..o-

Someone grabbed me of the ledge.

<Mitch's POV>

I was driving back from Jerome's house, in New Jersey. I was about to cross a bridge. People started slamming on their brakes. I almost got in an accident. Then I saw people getting out of their cars looking concerned. Some were shouting, but I couldn't make out what they were saying. So I got out of my car. There was a girl, on the ledge, with her eyes closed, about to jump. She was beautiful. I saw her body start to lean towards the edge. I couldn't help it. I ran towards her and grabbed her off the ledge.

She opened her eyes and looked at me.

Elizabeth's POV

I opened my eyes and saw a guy with brown eyes and hair. Kinda cute actually. It would be nice to have a bf, but I don't want to fall in love, and then they would leave, just like everyone else in my life. Get your mind strait! He just stopped you from suicide! I said to myself. "The hell!" I said pushing him away. "I just wanted to help you" people got back in their cars and drove away, avoiding what I think was this guys car. "Help me?! If you wanted to help me you would've let me jump!" I said angrily, starting to tear up. Before he could say anything else, I started crying and screaming saying, "You don't know what it's like! What it's like to be me! What I've been through!" I kneeled down on my knees, burying my face in my hands. "I don't know what it's like. You're right. Plz, don't cry baby gurl" he said in calming voice. He wrapped his arms around me.

Crazy huh? A complete stranger, hugging me, and comforting me. This went on for a minute or two. I stopped crying. "Hey can I give you a ride at least?" I knew he was a stranger, but foursome reason, I felt like I could trust him. I nodded and got up. So did he. As we were walking to his car, he said, "by the way I'm Mitch" "I'm Elizabeth" I said smiling a little. We got to his car and he opened the door for me. I couldn't help but smile. "Thanks I said." "Wow, you can change moods really fast" he said. "Sometimes." I said getting in. He got in to, and asked me what my address was.

I told him and we went. We didn't really talk, but he had the radio on. He changed the channel. Country. "Ugh not country" he said about to change it. I realized it was one of my favorite songs, I love you this big, by Scotty McReery. I started to hum it. He stopped and just looked at me. (We were at a red light) "hey, how 'bout you sing that for me?" I shrugged. I started to sing. "I love you this big, eyes I've never seen, this big. No ones ever dreamed, this big." I sang, "there happy now Mitch?" "Wow" was all he could say. "Haven't you've ever tried to get famous with that voice of yours?" "It's my dream." I said. "Well you should try to make that dream come true." He said. He pulled up at my house. "Actually, I don't want to go home." I said "Why not? We're here." "I know" I said, "my dad is probably drunk, and if he sees me, he'll get really mad.

"Oh, ok. Sorry for asking" "no it's fine" I said seeing he knew my dad beat me. "Well then maybe you can stay with me for just the night" he said. "Really? No couldn't do that to you." I said " no really it's fine. I have a few extra rooms" he said. So we went to his house. It was nice. No flowers or anything in the front. "Do you live alone?" I asked " yep" he said.

We went in. All I had was my phone with me. " so how can you act so calm around me?" "Why wouldn't I?" I asked " So you really don't know who I am?" He asked "no." I said laughing a little bit. He smiled back. He was kinda cute. Well, not kinda, really cute.

"Ok then," he said. "So, what do you want to do?" He asked. "Play Minecraft?" "I don't know how to play," I said. He looked surprised. "Ok then, let me teach you. I have an extra laptop. Unless you would rather the desk top." He said. "I'll take the laptop thanks." I said smiling, again. "Alright lezzgo!" He said. He taught me how to play. It was actually really fun. We were playing hunger games on the nexus I think the server was called. I learned how to play really fast. I saw in the comments saying, "OMG! It's Mitch!" "Mitch team" "Mitch I fan" " Where's Jerome?" Who was Jerome? I thought. "Hey Mitch, you famous or something?" "Maybe.." He answered back. Me and him were teaming. It just started. I followed Mitch. There was like five people chasing him. Including me. He finally got to a chest and killed everyone else. He even almost killed me. "Stop that's me that's me!" I said. "Oops. Sorry" he said. "Yea yea yea. Just protect me while my health comes back" "k" he said.