Eisuke Ichinoyma 11

"Who are you?" I said as i looked into two pairs of beautiful blue eyes.

"Katherine!" Said the man with black hair as he embraced me.

Is my Katherine my name, i wondered. "Do you know who we are?" Said the other man with chocolate brown hair as he looked at me.

As i looked at him a pain formed in my forehead. "Ahh!" I groaned as i held my head.

Flashback

"How much do you love me?" Said a man's voice. "I love you more then i love anything else in the whole world" replied a woman's voice and there was no mistakening that the voice belonged to me.

"Then would you spend the rest of your life only and only with me?" The man said as he played with the woman's hair. "You are the only person who i want to be with, so you must give your all to me" she replied.

"If i do that then you have to give your all to me, okay?" he said as he pulled the woman to his chest. "I will Eisuke, i am only yours forever and ever" the woman replied as she embraced him in return for his embrace.

Back to normal.

Just as i came back to reality 2 little kids were standing in front of my eyes. Those kids resembled the 2 men.

"Mom, you meany, why didn't you replied to my words, do you know how much worried i was", said the little boy as he walked towards me.

"M-mommy?" I said with a surprised look.

"Katherine...Hazel come over here for a second" the blue eyes man said as she took the little girl who resembled him in his arms.

"Daddy, can't we take mommy home now.. i really want her to come back with us," said the little girl as she hugged her father.

"Don't worry sweety, we will take your mom home with us, i just hope that my beloved will be alright soon...," he said as he picked up his daughter in his arms and held her tightly as she rested her little head on his wide and strong shoulders.

"Miss.. Katherine is your name, and you are my wife.. i know that this is all of a sudden since you just had woken up and you have amnesia, but please come with me back to our home.. it may help you gain your memories back" said Keith as he kissed her forehead.

Mhm.. K..Keith.., Katherine softly closed her eyes and let sleep take her away to it's wonders