Eisuke Ichinomiya 9

Eisuke's pov

"Mr Ichinomiya is it true that Mrs Takashima used to be your wife and that you even had a heir with her? " the press. "I told you that i will not answer any of your questions which are relative to my private life" i replied.

"Mr Ichinomiya, why is it that you are going against Mr Takashima, isn't he your brother" another press. "This has nothing to do with us being brothers, he stole something important from me so i just want to get it back" i replied with a smirk.

"But wouldn't your economy expand even more if you join your empire with your brother's empire" the press. "He stole something from me that cannot be shared" i replied.

"I understand that in the business world there are things that can't be shared, such as the top, but both of you sharing that important thing would result well for both of you" the press. "Like i said the thing he stole can't be replaced, now excuse me i have a meeting to attend" i said with a fake smile.

You broke my heart and now i will break everything you have, just wait and watch.

"Mr Ichinomiya, we have arrived" said the driver. As i got off the car i saw the last person i expected to see.

"Angelina" i whispered. I started to walk towards her but then i saw Kevin and Hazel and they looked happy with their mother. "Hello Mrs Takashima, nice to meet you" i said. "Mr Ichinomiya, fancy meeting you here, i thought that you hated shopping" she replied with a fake smile. "No i was actually here to meet a client but then i saw my wife" i replied with a smirk.

"Mom, who is he?" Kevin said as he looked at me. He forgot his own father, wow what did Keith did that made him forget his own father. "He is Mr Ichinomiya" Angelina replied to Kevin's questions. "No i am your... uncle" i added and Angelina looked relieved.

"Now kids you can go and get whatever you want, i will be waiting in the female section" Angelina said and the kids obediently followed. "Eisuke what do you want?" She said right after she saw the kids enter the toy section. Then i pulled her inside the fitting room and kissed her. "Umm Eisuke let me go this very second" she said as she hitted my shoulders.

"Angelina, i just want to ask, did you got your memories back?" i said as i looked at her in the eyes. "What if i did" she replied. "Then i would take you and Kevin away with me back to our home" i said with a grin. "If you are going to take me away then, no i haven't gotten my memories back" she replied. "You are back to how you were so i presume you have gotten your memories back" i said with a smirk.

"Eisuke you broke my heart, after the auction i leared that you had a child with a different woman, not to mention that woman was my best friend". She replied with a sad expression.

"If you were that sad then why did you slept with my brother, not to mention the fact that you had a child with him" i replied with a higher tone then my normal voice.

"Don't blame me about everything Eisuke, i know that you loved ella very much, more then you ever loved me and you slept with her while you were married to me and you are excusing Keith and I. Yes i slept with your brother yes i loved him and i still love him, but we were married when i slept with him" she replied.

"But you, all you did was break my heart, before all this mess happened i loved you very deeply and i couldn't think about anyone other then you. I should've never talked to her then atleast Kevin would be with his true father" she said as she was in verge of tears.

"Eisuke Kevin is turning nine years old and i want you to come to his birthday" that was the last thing she said as she left the fitting room.

I got a phone call , so i had to leave and while i was leaving i saw Kevin. "Dad" he said as he looked at me . "Why are you calling me dad, i am your uncle" i replied with a sad smile. "You can't fool me, i am your son after all" he said as he pulled me outside.

"Dad i know that you love mom but please leave her alone" he said with pleading eyes. "I know how much mom was hurt, when she knew that you slept with a woman that wasn't her, and i also know how much you were hurt when you found out that mom was with your brother. But you went too far when you said that she had a child with your brother".

"Hazel isn't Keith's or Angelina's daughter. She was adopted by Keith when her mother died in an accident" he said as he looked at me. "Wow, i am getting advice from an 8 year old, not to mention my own son" i replied as i smiled at him.

"Well mom is looking for me so i got to leave, bye dad and hope you atleast come to my birthday he said as he left. I smiled and headed to my meeting place.