Chapter 5

"Why hello Nate?" Jason says. "Is that Morgan with you too? It's hard to see from over here. Maybe if I move closer-" Nate uses his vampire speed and shoves Jason up against the wall. I run towards Nate and try to pull him off, but he scratches me across the face. I can't help but growl. My teeth come out instantly for self defense and I bite Nate's neck. He immediately lets go.

"What the hell is your problem!?" I scream at him. "We're allies with them."

"Oh don't think I don't know! We've been here the whole time! How could you Sydney? You don't even ask for our opinion anymore! Not like you used to!"

"You know what? This might be better for the worst! In less than a month we have werewolves invading our coven in Alaska! The demons can help us! We can maybe wipe out the werewolves and shape shifters or better yet rule them! Besides, remember what Satan wanted that we secretly have been failing at doing!? I don't know about you, but I don't want to burn alive in hell for eternity!"

I felt so much rage. For once I felt heat coming off my body. I know I'm mad. I can see Nate's paler than he was before. I've never gotten so mad at him or anyone before. Now I have.

"Sydney I'm sorry. I don't want to burn alive in hell either. It's just, how are we supposed to fit together? We're completely different. I don't see how this is going to work."

"It will. We just have to give it a chance."

"Alright. Fine. I'll try to get along with the demons, but not with him." We all look at Jason. This is going to be tough. Nate turns around to leave when I sense something around us. Without thinking, I run and jump through an open window and sprint to the bushes where I heard the sound. He tries to escape, but I'm faster. I grab him and bring him back into the house.

"Now this doesn't surprise me at all." Jason says. "A werewolf spying on us. Do you know what we do with werewolves that spy on demons and vampires?" He was frozen. I could tell he was too afraid to speak. "Sydney, do the honors."

I instantly put my teeth into his neck. Then, I throw his body to the ground. I see Jason step foward and puts his hand on his head. Then, a white whisp comes out of the body and goes into Jasons. "I need to feed somehow." he says.

"Okay, so how about tomorrow we release our castle protection on demons and you guys can come and we can have a meeting with your side rulers and my side rulers." I say to Jason.

"It's a deal." he says. We shake on it and then everyone but Jason runs back to the castle before sunrise.

Jessica's POV

I sense that they've killed Hunter. I know he's dead. The worst part is he was never able to tell us why Jason wanted to talk to Sydney.

"Jessica, what's wrong?" Connor asks me with alarm.

"They've killed Hunter." I feel the sadness around the room. I hate it when this happens. They keep killing our good people. This isn't fair. We need a better plan of action.

"We need a better plan for action. I suspect that they're somewhat aware of us ambushing them in Alaska. And I suspect we need better armed forces and more order with each other."

"Would you like to set up a meeting with the shape shifter rulers?" Connor asks me. None of us have advisors. Only the stupid vampires and demons. I don't see the point in them. They're stupid to have.

"Yes Connor if you would be so kind to. Tell them to come tomorrow night. That's two nights before the ambush in Alaska that we need better planning for." Connor nods his head and leaves the room. I exit the room and go back to my own. I need some sleep. It's going to be a big day tomorrow when the shape shifters come.

~tomorrow night~

I go outside the castle. I see the helicopter coming. It lands on the ground and the door opens. Spencer comes out first with Jane and Aly behind him. "Hello." I say. "Long time no see."

"Yes. I suppose it has been." Spencer says. I lead them into the castle and into the meeting room. We all sit down and I get straight down to business.

"It appears to us that the demons and vampires have formed an alliance. And this alliance won't be breaking soon. They crossed their hearts. Another thing is they're aware of the ambush in Alaska."

"Dammit!" Spencer shouts. "We could have wiped out their strongest coven. We definetely need a better plan of action."

"Yes we do. This is going to be very difficult. They both have their castles heavily guarded and they'll be prepared for any ambush in Alaska. Maybe even everywhere."

"We're shape shifters." Jane says. "What if we somehow break into one of the castles and take one of their rulers?"

"I like that idea. But who?" Everyone thinks. Then, Caitlin stands up to speak.

"What about Sarah? She's definetly the weakest one. She's the best target." I nod my head. Everyone else does too. We're all in agreement. This is perfect.

"Alright. We know who to take. Now what to disguise one of you into." I see all three of them thinking and then Aly decides to talk.

"I'll turn into a cat and go into her room. She always seemed to like cats."

"Alright Aly. If you can get her back to me by morning we'll have everything running smootly." Aly nods her head and vanishes. I know she's already on it. I need to be too with the part of the plan that I have.

~Sarah's POV~

I'm in bed half asleep. I like to sleep. I feel at peace when I sleep. Besides, Jason made me and Jenny take the day off. That isn't always a good thing because that means he has a plan and he isn't telling us about it until after it's done. I hope it' nothing too bad. But I can't stop him from whatever he's deciding to do.

I'm just about asleep when I hear a noise on my balcony. Of course I don't think and just walk to my balcony. I see a black cat. I love cats, especially black ones. I open the door and walk over to the cat. It doesn't move. I pick it up and bring it into my room. I accidentally drop it on the floor. I go to pet it and pick it back up when it transforms. I'm frozen and shocked at how Aly was the cat.

"Hello Sarah." she says. That's when the mask is put on my face and I feel her teleport to satan knows where.

~Sydney's POV~

I wake up to a knock on my door. All I'm wearing is a cami and short shorts. I grab my fluffy black robe and open the door. Jason's standing right in front of me.

He just storms into my room. I'm still in a daze. The sun just now set. "THEY TOOK SARAH! I DON'T KNOW WHO DID OR WHEN OR WHERE SHE IS NOW BUT SHE'S GONE!"

"WHAT?!" I'm in as much shock and anger as Jason is.

"I SWEAR TO GOD WHEN I FIND OUT WHO DID IT THEY'LL WISH THEY NEVER TOOK HER!" I see him red, he's definetly about to set things on fire. I sit down on my bed when I see a note on it. I pick it up and open it.

Sydney,

I see you've allied with the demons. I'm sorry to say this but we won't be backing off because of this. I am also happy to say that Sarah is safely in my care. If you want her back, come to my castle. We have much to discuss.

-Jessica

The only thought in my mind right now is why do all the notes come to me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey I'm sorry it's been so long since I've updated! I want to make this story REALLY good so yeah I'm sorry I make the waits so long! Thank you for your votes and comments and I hope you all keep reading on and keep doing what you're doing! 15 votes for the next chapter! BYE!