A Late Night Journey

Harry Styles is a common household name as he was a part of the biggest boy band on the planet, One Direction. Harry's amicable personality is what won over the judges of the television show The X Factor and made him absolutely extolled by his millions of fans. Often overwhelmed by all of the fame that he has and  constantly being scrutinized by the public,  Harry is left with a feeling of nostalgia when he thinks about his hometown and his family. The thought that he could have absolutely anything in his life did not turn Harry into a selfish person and he is often seen as the quintessence of a celebrity, but in this exact moment there was something that he desired that confused him: a large, greasy pepperoni pizza. Why the sudden craving popped into Harry's head at one o'clock in the morning while he was scribbling down meticulous lyrics that are adroit into his beloved journal, he did not know. Confusion, but also strong desire washes over him as he remembers that he has been on a strict diet for months and has had  great self control when it came to being averse to unhealthy foods. Everyone knows that he treats his body very well and only wants what will give him the healthiest life, so he hopes that when he gets his pizza it will not be seen as an act of duplicity.

Of course, the confused popstar knows that his new mission may not be feasible considering that it is the middle of the night and he is currently in London. Harry hops onto his laptop quickly anyway to search for a pizza place open this late. Success is soon his as he discovers that there is a Domino's Pizza surprisingly nearby. There was great impetus in his actions he dialed the number and called in his order. Since Domino's was so close Harry decides to just walk, so he slips on his socks, boots, winter coat and hat, then finally grabs his wallet to shove into his pocket as he makes his way outside. While there were snowflakes falling from the sky, it was not unbearably cold and he felt that taking a late night stroll would not put him in any jeopardy. He figured that he would be back to his lavish apartment within a half an hour.

Harry took cursory steps along the sidewalk as he kept thinking about how delicious his pizza would taste once it was finally in his hands. Lost in his own world of pizza and junk food, he was surprised when he took a glance over at the frozen pond in the park. He stopped, staring at what he saw because at first he could not believe his eyes. There, skating merrily along the ice was obviously a person in a large T-rex costume. The person in the costume saw Harry watching him or her and stopped and just stared at him right back. Harry waved benevolently as he was not sure how he felt about what he was seeing. They have their hobbies and I have mine, He thought to himself and continued his journey as the pizza popped into his mind once again.

Harry tried desperately to shake the images of what he just saw as he continued his walk. Apartment buildings and cute little shops passed as he kept his quick pace. Then, Harry's journey was stopped once again by a strange voice coming from behind him. "Argh! What brings you to the streets of London at this hour?" Harry stared at the person asking him that question. A pirate, and a creepy looking one to be exact. "Uhm, I'm just trying to buy a pizza mate." He answered back. To be honest Harry was beginning to feel annoyed. He hated pirates and the absolutely ridiculous voice that they had. "Argh! I had a pizza once matey. Come on let me tell yeh the story of when I had to steal me own pizza!" Now his annoyance had intensified and Harry is beginning to feel so belligerent which was so uncommon for the Harry Styles since he is always so calm and collected, but it's late and he just wanted to satisfy his craving for a pizza, plus he absolutely hates pirates. He knows of course that his anger would never go far and he could never be so terrible to cause a holocaust. "No thank you. I must really be going now." Harry answered back a calm as he could. "Argh! Are you sure about that lad because-" Harry cut the pirate off mid sentence, "Look matey, I kind of said that I am in a hurry so, have a good rest of your night." With that Harry just walked away and tried to be impervious from the strange interaction that he had for the second time tonight.

After what felt like an excruciating long rest of his walk, Harry Finally arrives at the Domino's. He swears that his mouth starts watering before he even is fully into the restaurant. Walking up to the counter with grace, Harry pulls out his wallet, and the pizza box is set on the counter as soon as he confirms his order. When he opens his wallet he huffs as he is met with the face of Benjamin Franklin and he realises that he only has American money on him, so he has to pay with his credit card instead. He thanks the man working at the counter and tries to get back home as fast as he can so that he can finally devour his pizza. Harry makes it back home, this time with no encounters with a T-rex or a pirate, and opens the box as fast as he can. A slice is quickly put into his mouth and a huge grimace appears on his faces as he tastes just how tepid the pizza is. Once again he quickly opens the box, only this time to discovers that the pizza was completely undercooked. The pizza that he craved so badly was actually the worst thing that he had ever tasted and in that moment he made a promise to himself to never retrogress back to unhealthy foods ever again.

***************

Thanks for reading my weird ass story that I actually turned in for a grade. I got a 20/20 though.

:)