" well did they at least feed me. " i giggled at my little joke

"No. they were hear to talk to me about sending you and some of our crew over to help them with a pack of rogues." he posed again turning another page of his morning paper." so we went up stairs to my office to discuss there intentions. " i interrupted him at this point.

"that reminds me i must of had a dream that the two guys in your office were Jack and Zack. that i had run in with something i wasn't suppose to have and my brothers were hot on my trail. Zach had stood up as if to protect me." i heard laughing. " ya i know right like Zach could ever be my night in shining armor. well anyways i guess he must have seen i was in some sort of pain and ran over to me to see if i was OK. then i throw up all over him." me and my brothers howled with laughter.

"good I'm so glad you remember that Jade. " the alpha informed me.

"what are you talking about alpha?" oh god what did i do. tell me i didn't throw up on the guests.

"well some one did a sonic run and picking up food milk shacks and sodas. you not knowing which was which in your drunken state, downed two milk shacks and was about to drink your third when troy found you. that's when you ran into my office and then then vomited on our guest." i felt like i was going to be sick. " though thankfully Zack was very OK with it."

"Wait. what" i finally sat upright and removed the peas from my eyes. there sitting across the table was Zack miller and my brother jack turner. i just sat there my mouth open in shock

"ya you throw up all over him. and know what he does." he said putting down his paper looking at me " he takes off his shirt throws it in my waste basket, and takes you up stairs to your room to take care of you." he smiled at me then. " it was very romantic watching him hold a bucket for you to vomit in and wash the sweat off your face. it was very cute. " alpha just smiled at me. i couldn't stop starring. they really were just there in front of me. Zach tried to speak but couldn't manage

"Can i talk to you in private please alpha." i looked over at my alpha

"of course Jade. How about my office." my alpha said with a smile. he got up and walked to his office i fallowed him as fast as i could with my massive hangover.

Zach

I watched alpha mark walk away from the table jade following close behind. As soon as we heard the door to the office close the boys around me scrambled. the one i know now as Steven reached across the counter for his open lap top and started typing. troy jumped over the the counter and popped two bags up popcorn in the microwave.

"whats going on?" i asked looking around as every one busied them selves about.

"we learned right after jade got here how to hack into the video camera in the alphas office. so every time shes in trouble its our personal movie. " mack explained he was wiring the TV to the laptop. if that wasn't a breach in privacy i didn't know what is i thought. at least i would be about to see what she really thought about me.

"OK guys popcorn's done. " troy said passing us all a bowl. i looked down at mine and back up at Steven.

"OK and we are in." said Steven pressing the enter key and the TV turned on to see a very unset pacing jade and a happy go lucky alpha.

i watched as Jade paced back and fourth in the alphas office. we watch with interest as he watched her. the boys had all sat down eating there popcorn.

"Wow the last time i saw some one pace this intently was when jade was drunk and decided to practice her sword play and put her short sword through her leg." said ken. i looked at him with my mouth open.