0.2

ashton stepped into class wearing a black tennis skirt (which was way too short) and a white crop top that read 'kitten' on the front in bold letters. he sat down and lukes eyes widened. when the small curly blonde sat down, his skirt revealed his black laced panties.

class began and luke couldnt handle it when ashton took out the cherry lollipop and began sucking on it. he even made eye contact with luke while sucking it.

luke groaned, "ashton! take that lollipop out of your mouth!" he sneered.

ashton looked at him, batting his pretty, mascara covered eyelashes. "make me, lukey." he responded, giggling right after.

oh, i will. luke thought.

+

it was around lunch time when luke saw ashton again. ash was now sucking on a new lollipop. the tall blonde didnt know if he took take this anymore. it felt like torture. so luke decided to take matters into his own hands.

luke stepped up to ashton, who was standing by his own locker by himself.

"hi lukey!" ash beamed, taking the lollipop out of his mouth with a pop.

"dont 'hi lukey' me. i know what youre doing. and, fuck, baby its getting to me." luke said quietly, a smirk growing across his lips.

ashton stood there, dumbfounded. "what do you mean? why'd you swear? why did you call me baby?" he asked, and damn this boy was full of questions.

"just meet me out front after school," luke cracked a devilish grin, glancing at the small boys shirt.

"kitten."