Fuck whatever network he was using now. Bakit ba kasi siya nagtext—aish!

Hindi na kasi niya nabuksan ang buddy account niya nang buong araw. It was rare for him not to check his SNS accounts but he was especially busy today he didn't have the chance to. Tsaka mas madaling buksan ang texting app niya kaya 'yon ang ginamit niya para i-message si Jihoon.

No use regretting now. Seungcheol begrudgingly contemplated as he rubbed his neck. Peste nakakahiya.

Well, at least hindi siya mauutal-utal ngayon 'di ba? Si Seungcheol pa!

"U-Um, ano . . ." As soon as his voice cracked at the end, Seungcheol wanted to die right there and then. 

It's a good thing Jihoon was unable to show any trace of emotion on his face. Kasi kung tinawanan pa siya nito o kaya nginitian man lang pagkatapos niyang pumiyok, baka saksakin na niya ang sarili gamit ang ballpeng nasa loob ng bulsa niya. 

Seungcheol clenched his jaw and let out a desperate attempt at sounding indifferent for the sake of his dignity. "Ano, may ointment ka ba d'yan para sa muscle pains?"

Yes, because asking for muscle pains ointment is the most natural thing you can ask of at 10 PM at night right?

Ting Ning Ning! Choi Seungcheol is the biggest idiot of them all! Hurray!

Jihoon blinked again, and Seungcheol couldn't pinpoint exactly if that's just him being really delayed at picking up things or Jihoon just trying to look cute. 

Coz you know. It kinda works. 

"Uh, meron ata?" sagot ni Jihoon tsaka nilakihan ang bukas ng kanyang pintuan. "Come in."

Dahan-dahang pumasok si Seungcheol dala-dala ang kanyang bag pagkatapos ay isinara ni Jihoon ang pinto. Seungcheol unintentionally roamed his eyes around and was mildly shocked at the sight. 

It was nearly empty.

Walang kalaman-laman ang buong apartment ni Jihoon maliban sa mga pangunahing furniture sa paligid. Jihoon's apartment was of the same size as Jeonghan's, but very awfully pale compared to the long-haired male. That's his impression of the place until his eyes reached the walls of Jihoon's crib. 

Kung sa dingding ng apartment ni Jeonghan nakahilera ang iba't-ibang mga wall decorations at picture frames, puro music sheets naman ang nakapaskil sa dingding.

Seungcheol's jaw dropped from the sight. 

"Maupo ka. Titingnan ko lang ang first aid kit," sabi ni Jihoon tsaka dumako sa kabilang banda ng apartment. 

Seungcheol took in the entire space first. It was of the same size as Jeonghan's yes. But it looked far spacious because of lack of decorations. Gaya rin ng apartment ni Jeonghan, walang pintong naghihiwalay sa silid-tulugan ni Jihoon kundi isang dingding sa gitna ng kwarto. The other half was where the kitchen was located, along with the little living room with a small couch against the wall and a small coffee table in the middle. Katapat ng couch ay ang maliit na balcony. It was cozy nonetheless, much to Seungcheol's shock. Maybe it was because of the strange but comforting combination of pink and beige as the apartment's paint and that faint sultry scent of someone's cologne in the air.