Protection

OSWIN

After the week I had, there was too much calm.

The small apartment where I was staying in Barcelona wasn't so bad.

I was lying on the backs of the chair on my desk with "Pyramid Song" in the background while the screen didn't stop showing me the updates.

The Bucharest airport and the damage Stark and Rogers had caused. Sam had been arrested along with Wanda Maximoff, Clint Barton and some guy who I later found out was Scott Lang. They were sent to a secret maximum security prison that I took me a few minutes to figure out the exact coordinates in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. Rogers and Barnes remained fugitives.

So my plan worked, sort of.

I checked the time on the corner of the screen while drinking directly from a soda can, calculating. They still didn't arrive in Siberia... but the psychologist did.

I sat up instantly and started researching about what happened when we were arrested the first time finding out that the real doctor who was going to interview Bucky was found dead in a hotel room not far from the city and the exact moment when this man met his replacement. Ten minutes later I had all the information about that shitbag.

Helmut Zemo. A man with a really interesting history in Sokovia.

Of course he has to be a sokovian.

I had to find the base but I stopped with my hands off of the keyboard instantly.

Why would I help them? The work was done.

Their faces laughing and joking on Rigby's place and the black Aveo made me blush when I was alone in this dark room.

You get attached, Oswin.

-I such an idiot.

What I was going to do could kill me again even when death wasn't as bad as everyone thought but I started to go into HYDRA's network anyways like the last time bypassing protocols and security systems that wanted to track me as I tried to get control of the facility.

It took me an hour to get visual.

Zemo was so busy chopping the ice on the entrance to notice that I was watching him so I had plenty of time to work. I changed from room to room until I reached freezers with the cryogenic tanks. There were five vital signs and we hardly could with one.

Finally, the man came to the control room but I was already in the 95% of progress so when he tried to abort it was useless.

-Too late, you evil son of a bitch.

And I cut all the supports sending an overcharge to their brains turning them into jelly and earning the complete control of the room so I opened CMD on his monitor and typed a message.

JAMES BUCHANAN BARNES

CODENAME: WINTER SOLDIER

STATUS: UNDER MY PROTECTION

-OSWIN

And smiled when he shot the security cam without realizing that I was watching him from the monitor's one.

-------------------------------------------------------------

BUCKY

Oswin's plan worked.

We stole the quinjet making Stark believed that we were after the helicopter she got for us. It was almost perfect but with a cost.