Chapter 2

Doves POV

I woke up in bed, I sit up and realise Ryan must of put the blanket over me. I look at the time and see its 6am, I sigh and get up.

Just as Ryan comes in, he doesn't say anything as he gets his clothes. Ryan might be sleeping in the spare room but all his stuffs in here.

I walk over and grab tights and a blue sports bra, I have dance rehearsals today, were practicing a bit before we leave for shooting. I go to the bathroom ignoring  Ryan and get changed, I don't know what to say to him.

I just want it to go back to normal, I want everything to be the same. I do my hair once I'm changed and do light makeup, I walk out and see Ryan gone.

I walk out of the room and see Ryan getting his stuff ready. Ryan has a interview today for rocky horror with Victoria.

I'm jealous of her, her and Ryan get on so well, It's not fair. I grab my water out of the fridge and put it in my bag, I turn and see Ryan watching me. We both look at each other for a bit before he grabs his keys

"See ya" he whispers then walks out, I sigh and walk out. I get in the backseat and my driver starts driving

Ryan's POV

"How's things with you and dove?" Victoria asks. She knows about the trouble dove and I are having.

"Terrible, it's like she doesn't want us to work out" I say leaning against the wall, we have a few minutes before the interview starts.

"I'm sure that's not true" she says I shake my head, I don't know what to believe anymore.

How can you love someone so much and in the end no matter what you do it doesn't work out, I want it so bad but it's not we both know it's not working out

Sorry this is short I had work today. I still need to make a cover 😂😂