CH 2

Sorry, I haven't updated here is the second chapter. Sorry, it's crappy it kinda came to me during a nap after a long day. Below are Riki and Victoria for those who want to know what they look like.

 Below are Riki and Victoria for those who want to know what they look like

Victoria after meeting Lucy

~ a few years later/Lucy's pov~

I was currently running from the night howlers gang. A gang with a weird name, don't ask why. Maybe they couldn't think of anything or it can be the weird dog-like masks they wear. No matter what it doesn't help you can still tell who they are. I kept running in Lightning speed through the forest. I equipped two swords and began cutting trees down to slow them down. A few kept up jumping over the trees, others jumped above on tree branches on other trees. I turned with two 9mm in my hands and a bright turquoise magic circle appeared in different places on my targets. The head, the heart, the arms, legs, and stomach.

As I was near the end of the forest only ten were left. Of course, they could keep up knowing they were the top five in the gang plus the group leaders. Ha, they think they have a chance

~3rd pov~

As Lucy dashed out of the forest near the entrance of a small town. She noticed it was in ruins, the buildings falling apart or completely dust. She looked around for a place to hide to be able to lose them. As they got closer she ran further towards the other side of town. At the other side of town were two fairy tails mages fighting at most ten hybrid monsters. Yet the boss hadn't come out of its hideout. One used lighting as the other used Requip magic. Each taking five till they heard yelling.

"Get her! Don't let her get away!"

"Need her dead at all costs!"

They turned towards the yelling to see a blonde dash through. A group of ten men in masks following. She came to a halt in front of them, stomping her right foot down. The ground turned to solid ice in the whole town. Making the men slide and fall as they tried getting up. The blonde shot daggers at those standing. A giant gust of wind passed by as the daggers pinned them to the trees. Those still struggling to stand she skated towards them with her hands engulfed in blue and purple flames. Punching them in the gut or face knocking them out.