Chapter 1

Ashely's description:
So I guess I should tell you a little bit about my self huh? Well to start off I'm Ashley Woods I'm 16 and live in North Carolina I go to Davidson Day high school. My mom and dad split up when I was young and I really don't talk to my dad anymore. I have one older brother who's name is Nate he's 18.

*Ashleys pov*

Today my mom was throwing a party and inviting all her old really close high school friends and their kids I really wasn't looking forward to it because I knew that it meant the schools player was coming over aka Hayes Grier. He's been with practically every girl in the whole school, well besides me at least. And I want to keep it that way. So I figure why not stay the whole time in my room.
"Ashley honey get ready for the party I don't want you to be in your room the whole time that wouldn't be fun now would it?" My mom said while she opened my door
"I guess not mom, but do I really have to?" I asked her
My mom replied with "honey there will be kids there your age it'll be fun. Just get ready it starts in 2 hours."
"Okay, mom I'll get ready" I rolled my eyes. 2 hours until this shitty party starts great. I decided to curl my hair and do my makeup. I put on a pair of high waisted denim shorts and a black top with my adidas superstars (outfit above) By the time I was finished it was about 30 minutes or so until it started and everyone got here so I decided to just go on my phone.

~30 minutes later~

"Ashley honey can you get the door I'll be down there in a minute?" My mom yelled from her room.
"Yea, sure mom." I replied. I went down the stairs and opened the door. And when I opened I saw Hayes his mom and his two older brothers standing there. Great just great. They're the first ones here. I let them in and told them my mom would be down in a minute.
"Damn you look fine as hell tonight" Hayes whispered in my ear. I didn't even say anything to him I just rolled my eyes and went up to my moms room.
"Hey mom. The Griers are here."
"Ok. Thanks for letting me know." My mom said.
I was about to go into my room until I saw Hayes standing outside of it.

*Hayes' pov*

Ashely looked really nice tonight but I didn't understand what her problem was with me so when she went upstairs I said I was going to use the bathroom so I could talk to her so I stood outside of her room until she came out from talking with her mom.
"What do you want Hayes?" She said.
"Look Ashely I know you think I'm a player but-" I was about to continue until she cut me off.
"But what? You've been with practically every girl in the whole damn school so how does that not make you a player!?" She said. Her lips looked so kissable. all I could focus on were her lips so I kissed her...

*Ashleys pov*

Hayes just kissed me what the hell. I instantly pushed him off. "What the hell Hayes!?!?!?"
"What you're hot I couldn't res-" he was cut off by Nash who was walking up the stairs.
"Oooo what're you two love birds doing?" He asked.
"Uh, no I don't love or like your brother so you can deal with him. Hayes why don't you just kiss a different girl that you haven't played yet." and with that I walked downstairs.

*Hayes' pov*

"Damn bro, what'd you do to her?" Nash asked will he messed with my hair.
"I kissed her that's all." I sighed. I really liked her. I don't know how to explain it, but when I'm around her I feel different unlike with other girls.
"And she rejected you?" Nash asked. I wanted to punch him so bad right now. Like no she made out with me and she was pissed off about that. Obviously she rejected me.
"Obviously Nash. Did she seem not pissed to you?"
"Aww cheer up pooh bear maybe she'll come around." I hope Nash was right. I was going to try and make it right with her.
"I hope so." I said before I walked back down the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
So I know it's probably boring, and it's really bad, but idc what you think Ima just do me. Any ideas for what should happen next? Lol really bad start