Chapter 1 Reuniting back with Kuroko

Chapter 1 Reuniting with Kuroko

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was spring during that time and my dad transfer me to Seirin High.

I was at class 1-1. I waited outside while waiting for my introduction. The class was very noisy, it was very loud.After I heard my name I entered the class.The class was silent. Sensei:"Class ,this is your new classmate.  Introduce yourself please." Me :"Hello, nice to meet you all.My name is Hitsugaya Yukaru. My Middle School Teiko Middle School. In middle school i joined basketball." After the class heard the word "basketball" the whole class started whispering.  Suddenly a guy with red hair stood up and say:" Hello Yukaru! My name is Kagami Taiga. Since you just transfer to this school and you joined basketball in middle school why not join our school basketball club??" He grabbed the blue haired guy behind up. Kagami:" Right Kuroko??"

Kuroko :" Can not grabbed me like that again next time??" Kuroko then bow to me and said :"Long time no see, Yukaru."

Me:" yea a really long time."

The whole class:" You 2 know each other???? Me:" yea we both are in Teiko Middle School and we both joined basketball."  I smiled

Kagami:" By the Way, why are you wearing the boy uniform aren't you a girl??" The Whole class except Yukaru,Kagami and Kuroko :"WHAT!!! THAT PERSON IS A GIRL!!"

Kuroko :"She hate dress and skirt so she worn the boys uniform."

Teacher:" Ok class that was quite an introduction ... Yukaru u sit beside Kagami-kun at that empty seat."

Me :"Thank you Sensei."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thats all for Chapter 1

the next chapter is coming very soon

Thank you for reading my book!!