CHAPTER ONE

I woke up, same as always, trapped inside the house with nowhere else to go. My parents never let me go outside because of my 'problem'. I never got to meet people, im too scared that i might hurt them, that they might consider me as a monster. My parents tried taking me to an insane asylum but, like i always do, i do lots of damage to people, and by damage i mean kill.

I got out of my bed went downstairs for some breakfast and noticed my mom.

"Hey mom, hows Cora doing" i say refering to my moms big belly.

"She's doing fine vi, what about you? How did you sleep?" She said while standing up, getting herself a snack.

"Same as always." I chuckled, laughing it off.

After breakfast i saw mom went into dads office and heard them talking about this therapy session that im about to take. I've been taking therapy for 17 years now, mom said it will get my mind off it...

"Vi, were going to go take you to doctor Bex this afternoon and i hope you don't scare him off like you did to your last therapist." They really get to my nerves sometimes. The're using my gift as an insult, and it pisses me off.

"Yeah, i just hope it doesn't happen to one of you." I say while running up the stairs and locking myself in my bedroom. I never got to use my gift, it kind of feels that i dont know how to use it anymore because it's been so long. I tried using it once with my brother Elliot and he told me that "You're special Vivian, don't let anyone tell you who you have to be." I smiled while thinking about the thought that my brother was the only one that accepted me for who i am.

After a few minutes i got up and got dresses in a casual black pants, t shirt, jacket, nike's and brushed my hair. I went down to see mom and dad waiting for me, once they saw me, they motioned for me to get in the car.

"We're late Vivian." My dad said while driving out the garage.

"Well its not my fault, you insulted my gift, thats like insulting me!" I didnt get a response, insted i just looked out the window, hoping for someone to accept my gift and what i am.