ChApTeR 1

"Excuse me", she politely asked, trying to escape this hoard of unforgiving amounts of testosterone. She seemed to have found herself in the most unlikely of places; the boys locker room.

How you may ask? Well our heroine is quite clumsy, and often times she encounters the most embarrassing situations.

The moist air proved to suffocate her small lungs. Her petite frame was engulfed by a hundred masculine bodies. It was just her luck that only today would the football and soccer teams change during the same hour.

Now you may be wondering as to how no has found her. If it wasn't for her physical beauty, surely her feminine scent would have been enough for some lucky gent to discover her. But alas, she found herself hidden in the locker farthest from the others. The locker right on the edge of the exit.

She tried to escape, but the bodies came in waves, drowning her voice and her presence.

A few moments later, the noise died down and she tried once more to escape, trying to open the locker door. But as her fingers grazed the entrance, she heard a slight click. The locker door opened.

"Well then".

Staring down at her was the most beautiful man she had ever seen. His bright blue eyes stood out from his lightly tanned skin, while his ebony colored hair was styled perfectly to match his sharp jawline. She also noticed a few freckles so perfectly postioned as if God drew them one by one on his angelic face. And as he was smiling down at her, his dimples broke away from the rest of his face, catching her attention.

The handsome man continued smiling at her. She felt her cheeks turn a scarlet color. Why does this man make her uneasy?

"What is your name?" he asks, his voice commanding yet gentle. She was taken aback by his question, as she was too fixated on his eyes.

The man repeats, "What is your name darling?"

She stares down at her feet, her confidence disappearing. Why does this man intimidate her? Has she not gotren over this fear? Surely, he was more frightening then the gentle man infront of her. So why does her heart feel unsteady?

"Scarlet" she mutters so quietly that not even she could hear. But to her amazement he heard.

"Scarlet, what a beautiful name", he smirked, allowing only one dimple to escape his face.

Scarlet hid back in the locker, but it seems as if the handsome man had other plans. He put out his hand if front of her. "Come", he said.

Scarlet hesitated for a moment. She did not know this man and they were the only ones in this locker room. Her mother had warned her to be careful of situations like this, people can be bad if you give them the opportunity. Most certainly this was an opportunity for the young man. After all, Scarlet knew she was sought after. All throughout high school, young men eyed her with lust in their pupils. They would pressure her in performing sexual acts. But Scarlet preferred not to, she focused on her studies and avoided the attention (mostly) of the hungry young men that surrounded her.

Scarlet shook her head. "I'm sorry, I think you need to leave", she says with noticeable confidence in her voice.

The young man just continues to smile at her making it quite hard for her heart to remain steady. "Sorry Red, but I can't do that. It's called the boys locker room for a reason", he chuckled. "Now don't worry, I don't bite", he said, his eyes glistening as the sunlight finally reaches them.

I don't bite. The words replayed in Scarlets head, causing her adrenaline to rise. Who is this man? Why does he scare her?
Finally, she regains her courage and asks the young man,
"What is your name?"

The handsome man leans down to stare directly in Scarlets eyes. He placed one hand inside the locker and Scarlet felt her body stiffen.

He saw her slight movement and removed his hand, quite cautiously, as he didn't want to frighten the poor girl any more.

"The name is Eean Wolphe darling."

Eean Wolphe. Eean Wolphe. Yes, Scarlet had heard of this name before. The girls in the halls wouldn't stop muttering about him.

Eean still smiling at her, tried one more time to reach out his hand. Scarlet now, after a brief period of silence, finally took his hand, and Eean pulled her out of the locker and straight into his arms.

Only now did Eean realize how small Scarlet was. His six foot three height was too much for her five foot height, and he saw as she drowned in his shadow. But she was beautiful, and only more so because she did not know it herself. Her innocence was overwhelming, and never in his life had he come across such a pure light.

Scarlet tried to escape the strong grasp she found herself in, but Eean continued to hold her. Her femininity and gentle aura was something he had missed. And he didn't want to lose it again.

Scarlet struggled to escape and she pleaded, "please, I am going to be late for class". But Eean simply would not let go, and Scarlet tired from fidgeting, placed her head on his chest.

And the two of them just sat there, in the embrace of one another. Two perfect strangers, from two entirely alternate worlds, creating the first chapter of their story.

Yes, this is the story of a broken, cruel wolf and the innocent, pure girl he cried for.

Comment, vote, like! Thanks for reading!